The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Life as an Undergraduate

Hi all, decided to share my own story. Do enjoy guys.

I am currently studying in a university. Met my girlfriend two years ago and we have an active sex life together. Afternoons are fun cause our parents will be busy at work.

The real time comes when she goes for a 6 months exchange in Europe. The thought about lack of sex didnt matter to me till the second week when things starts to go out of hand...

In university, girls will always dress loosely. Downblouse, translucent tops, super short shorts. You name it, you see it. I was surprised initially cause even though my active sex life with my girlfriend, she is still conservative when it comes to dressing. My eyes were shifting around whenever in school or in lecture but they are just for viewing purpose. I didnt have naughty thoughts till my girlfriend went for exchange.

Went for lecture as usual. I am used to sitting at the back of my friends cause they are usually very talkative about some random things. However, there's also a reason for sitting at the back... Whenever there's a break, girls will turn around and bend down to put her notes on the chair or takes thing. This is when the real excitement starts. There's always downblouse to see. Imagine various sorts of colourful bras to view. Arhhhh what a pleasure...

Last edited by dominips; 26-04-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!
Re: Life as an Undergraduate

camping for more!
Old 26-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
EtImperia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pics would make it very interesting.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
JohnWuJiBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up tent too
Old 26-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Among all, ada was one that caught my eye. She's tall with smooth white skin and I failed to caught any of her downblouse before. She's always in a tight t shirt or tight dress. The most I could see was her bra strap which were either black or brown colour. Hmm as the saying goes, guys always like girls that are hard to get.

she also happened to be my gf close friend. Not best friend but just hang out together often. oh I forgot to mention that my gf and I were from different courses but I was in the same course as ada. being in the same course and my gf wasn't around, I tend to mix around with ada more and also have some course projects with her.

As she stays in a landed property, my group mates would usually hang out at ada house to do work. Been to her house so many times but I still didn't have a time to venture into her room yet...
Old 26-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Starting campfire ...
Old 26-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting...
Old 26-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominips View Post

I am currently studying in a university. Met my girlfriend two years ago and we have an active sex life together. Afternoons are fun cause our parents will be busy at work.

The real time comes when she goes for a 6 months exchange in Europe. The thought about lack of sex didnt matter to me till the second week when things starts to go out of hand...

In university, girls will always dress loosely. Downblouse, translucent tops, super short shorts. You name it, you see it. I was surprised initially cause even though my active sex life with my girlfriend, she is still conservative when it comes to dressing. My eyes were shifting around whenever in school or in lecture but they are just for viewing purpose. I didnt have naughty thoughts till my girlfriend went for exchange.

Went for lecture as usual. I am used to sitting at the back of my friends cause they are usually very talkative about some random things. However, there's also a reason for sitting at the back... Whenever there's a break, girls will turn around and bend down to put her notes on the chair or takes thing. This is when the real excitement starts. There's always downblouse to see. Imagine various sorts of colourful bras to view. Arhhhh what a pleasure...
hence a weak ass nasty new generation singaporean chink chonk guy with pico size dick with nasty genes.....a gigoglo and a slut...that funny

try replying back, it just show fucked up insecure you really are
Old 26-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
hence a weak ass nasty new generation singaporean chink chonk guy with pico size dick with nasty genes.....a gigoglo and a slut...that funny

try replying back, it just show fucked up insecure you really are
Yeoh ah yeoh
Old 26-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue with your story.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 26-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
cuntninia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
TS please continue with your story.
yea, I'm waiting too
Old 26-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
Yeoh ah yeoh
say the fucked up pico size dick new generation singaporean shitfaces
Old 27-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Please do carry on.
Old 28-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominips View Post

hhaa, seen many during my uni days... then go back hall must find gf help me release
Old 28-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why do you study when your Government overlooks your talents and hires garbage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1