The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 20
SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future
virgin Tui Na experience

this is my first time write FR ,please all senior samaster be kind..
after reading the threads for 2 weeks decide to go for my virgin visit to Tui Na,with so much reading of the thread I got confidence to try because last time always read so shiok but scared to try because I afraid of tickle some more never trip nude for other girls to see before, I admit very sua Koo in this.

Anyway,decided on Apple at Balestier road,at the 5 foot way, still undecided whether to go up or not.So call up the number of the Signboard at the entrance downstair, answered by one girl ask me who I want.I ask her who is available. She say Lily, Sha sha ,Yeu Fei and one more name cannot hear so well. So decide on Lily becuaes i read the thread give good remarks.

As I open the door, a slim looking girl wearing mini skirt was sitting at the sofa directly opposite the counter with another 2 girls, one quite chubby and the other looks very tall. I tell her I call and arrange to be massage by Lily.
She say she is Lily and brought me to the room at the back .

I strip to my underwear and lay on the bed, she came in and started gigling saying first time she see a customer wear underwear for massage. I tell her don't have shorts there ma! She tell me no need to wear anything for the massage here.

She pour some white stuff and started to massage my back,feels very sandy
and nice.,half expect her to rub all the back of thighs and hands but don't have lei..ask me to turn over to the front.I turn face up and lay there like a chicken waiting to be slaughter.she rub on chest and go further down on my cock hair ,then cock then my backside, feel si pay song. Little while more she ask me to take a bath first then finish the massage by powder or Oil.

Took a quick bath and went back to the room.This time she ask powder or Oil, I say anything can. She use some oil and rub on the chest again,because I forget to turn to my back and she started to tickle my body with her fingers,wa lau i very scared ticklish on my body,so i tell her don't do that.
She still continue, can feel my body very ticklish and like electricuted like that.
She say very swann right, I tell her i cannot teke the finger massage liow,she then ask me any special?? wa lau this one real time, I only think in my mind before .I ask he for her rates. She say 3 job in one $150,blowjob $80 and handjob $50 .I tell her this visit handjob first,next time then try other.
The handjob was very enjoyable one.

Her face okay looking not really pretty or sexy.
her dressing quite sexy ,wear mini skirt can see the panty when she sit opposite you and do handjob. Massage quite okay but the ticklish finger massage cannot tahan. Pay her $50 for the handjob and pay another $30 for the massage.

Now i finish my first virgin visit to Tui Na ,it will not be my last.Thanks the borthers for all the information on the threads .Too long winded to some people but i cannot write as good as some brothers in this forum.
Old 18-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: virgin Tui Na experience

good try, u will improve after more visits..
Old 18-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
QMoSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in light of some bad posters recently....

these is defintely one of the better ones!!! :P

good long-winded story... but will be good if can include FR for summary sake.

Example:

Name:
Looks:
Breast:
catbath:
BJ:
HJ:
FJ:
Overall:
damage:
RTF:

can all put out of 10 for relevant fields.

is there a sticky thread on how to post FRs?? cant seem to find it in all the forums...
Old 18-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cartman10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiPayChun
this is my first time write FR ,please all senior samaster be kind........
Keep up the good work. This forum needs more new contributors like you.
Old 18-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro SiPay Chun,

Good FR ...........keep it up ! Will up u when i next can .........
Old 18-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yep.. good FR overall though its best to include the standard format..
Old 18-04-2005, 09:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 0
socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light

hey bro SiPayChun check ur PM. i jus msg u.cheers.
Old 19-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future

i was worried my first report not go well with the readers here,luckily all very encourageing .thanks now can use the standard format given by brothers.
Old 19-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
airborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros ... may i know where exactly is this place and how to get there?
Old 19-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: virgin Tui Na experience

An advice for you:

Usually at TN centre, you can get a FJ for $80-$100. Don't get chop by paying $150.

Spend wisely and enjoy heavenly
Old 19-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

ok.. i think she see u green horn..

HJ = 30
BBBJ = 50
FJ = 100..

there is some heong samster.. calyode aka the lone wofie.. sometime negociate until 100 FJ cum Massage fee.. he damn power...
Old 19-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
wilburwilbur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin TN experience was last week. Went to Jur Est B350 #2 unit, name Hel*na. Serviced by a PDMM Mary. A bit fleshy though but very nice skin.

Looks: 7/10
BJ: N.A.
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $80+
RTF: Maybe.
Old 20-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
rubberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In TN
HJ $20-30
(at most 30)
for your info, miko's (Hougang) HJ cost only $15 and i wonder why so many brudder are willing ot pay $50 for ugly bags. sometimes HJ is free.

BJ 30-50

FJ 60-80.

Negotiate. dun everything ok ok.tats my advice.

In HC.
standard. HJ 50
BJ 80
FJ 100
gals more pretty...
younger... definitely pay more la.
Old 20-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
ok.. i think she see u green horn..

HJ = 30
BBBJ = 50
FJ = 100..

there is some heong samster.. calyode aka the lone wofie.. sometime negociate until 100 FJ cum Massage fee.. he damn power...
This is the first time I go Tui Na and the price is offer by the girl themself ,I also think very expensive so don't do lol,but the girl say $50 for Handjob is market standard rate,been a new guy probably have to go through this small step first then upgrade senior samster standard of paying lower price.
some more this virgin visit pay $50 also never touch or see the neh neh ,maybe consider first mission failure,but quite exciting you know.

I went to search for your recommendation of calyode aka the lone wofie but no result shown.maybe have to tag along with some senior samster for next visit okay.
Old 20-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

It doesn't really matter. After the first virgin visit, you're more relaxed and the more u visit, the more you enjoy and the more often you go and then get hooked. Some of us have been going for the last 20 years or more.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1