The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller View Post
after 630pm can see the girls crowd built up there
1892 limited girl selections . Coz boss don’t allow outside freelance girl to work . They only give their regular girls working .
Old 26-04-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
that quite a lot. can touch >for 50 tips
Hug waist lo . No more like last time $30. Unless super butterfly alot and you give $30. They mostly also entertain their regular customers first since they know they can get more .
Old 27-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Hug waist lo . No more like last time $30. Unless super butterfly alot and you give $30. They mostly also entertain their regular customers first since they know they can get more .
thanks for the headsup
Old 28-04-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

just went ytd
its alot more quiet, lesser joints opened
tips still 30 for me
different shop different practise?
Old 02-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Pandahanss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Newly open disco pub at 201 syed Alwi street
新188
Got Vietnam gals
Any brother interested can pm me
Old 04-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
just went ytd
its alot more quiet, lesser joints opened
tips still 30 for me
different shop different practise?
Can try give $30. But mayeb next time they see you, they lazy to entertain you . Unless everyone start to give $30-$50 instead of $50-$100.

Got to wait for more supply . Everywhere I see Is demand more than supply . Let’s see two month later , how will the tips like
Old 04-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Another thing is alot of joint start to jack up beer price.
I not saying joo Chiat pub .

Places like the new TD reopening at gm . $110 for a tower , $88 for 6 bottle of beer.

Some pub in macperson mall jack up few bucks for their bucket. Don’t understand, so many places open but they stlll wan jack up price . Like want to drive away customers lol. Drive away customer, ger come work also sian , no customer base , ger also start to look for new places to work
Old 08-05-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Pandahanss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Newly open pub at syed alwi road brother pm for more information
Old 08-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roberthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a new pub at syed alwi road

Maybe you guys want to gave it a try
Old 09-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberthan View Post
There is a new pub at syed alwi road

Maybe you guys want to gave it a try
What is the name of the pub?
Old 22-05-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On Wednesday night this week, I went to S BOX alone, ordered a tower as usual and finished it myself, yes the waitress service is top notch, but the karaoke system is like late 1990s standard, alot of songs dun have in the database. And I was drinking alone for almost 3 hours until I see got girl approach as most of them also go for regulars, sbox is a good place for regulars.

Well i am drinking a jug of beer right now with a solid way better karaoke system on Pebbles, pebbles seems to be the only place right now with freelance milfs and younger girls to choose from, having a happier experience here despite being on a sunday, heard that 155 open liao or gonna open, so chiongster for joo chiat, pebbles and 155 seems to be better spots to hang out at for now, cheers and good luck

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 24-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Making my last drinking trip in Joo Chiat right now as I kinda wanna take a break from real boring drinking, came to A Gun, as usual ordered one jug as I drink alone, have to say its kinda boring here since cannot sing song like Pebbles. However, can play pool la.

The positive is the quality of viet girls is really better than pebbles or s box. The downside is I can actually count by my fingers on how many girls there are. Real boring , joo chiat is dead for now, I wonder if the KTV pandemic bollocks earlier really did destroy more opportunities for the viet spring rolls to actually enter Sg custom.

Unless you rich and like boring drinking and wanna be regulars in the pubs, My BIG and Humble Advice is STAY away from joo chiat and MacPherson Mall pubs for the next 3 months, omfg right now and 3 months down the road my prediction is there is actually NO current and even DECENT stock of spring rolls available for sure. Alright good luck and have fun u spring rolls chiongsters

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 24-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro. I enjoy reading your review. I also felt the girls at macppherson mall kinda no standard. Expect $50 tip just to sit, drink and talk? Perhaps save up abit and travel out of sg for better fun. The music at MM also damn loud, kinda irritate mefor an old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Making my last drinking trip in Joo Chiat right now as I kinda wanna take a break from real boring drinking, came to A Gun, as usual ordered one jug as I drink alone, have to say its kinda boring here since cannot sing song like Pebbles. However, can play pool la.

The positive is the quality of viet girls is really better than pebbles or s box. The downside is I can actually count by my fingers on how many girls there are. Real boring , joo chiat is dead for now, I wonder if the KTV pandemic bollocks earlier really did destroy more opportunities for the viet spring rolls to actually enter Sg custom.

Unless you rich and like boring drinking and wanna be regulars in the pubs, My BIG and Humble Advice is STAY away from joo chiat and MacPherson Mall pubs for the next 3 months, omfg right now and 3 months down the road my prediction is there is actually NO current and even DECENT stock of spring rolls available for sure. Alright good luck and have fun u spring rolls chiongsters
Old 24-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Thanks bro. I enjoy reading your review. I also felt the girls at macppherson mall kinda no standard. Expect $50 tip just to sit, drink and talk? Perhaps save up abit and travel out of sg for better fun. The music at MM also damn loud, kinda irritate mefor an old man.
Bro just my two cents, I actually naively think that the clubs and pubs and really recover real quick from the pandemic especially on the stock of girls but I am so wrong, at tiktok I can actually see places like VOX and Thai Disco at golden mile doing real well with good stock of girls, but be really prepared to pay up to 110 or 120 bucks for 1 tower on non happy hr and also up to 100 bucks for tips for each girl

Alright I take a good break now as I finish up my beer jug that taste horrible at A Gun like the one I had at pebbles earlier ala Bavaria beer, alright gd luck cheers

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 19-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Tonight 155/Pebbles Chill..Anyone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1