The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-11-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
The fact that a returnee ginseng managed to inflate her price and fully book for every single day means something is very wrong with the other 120s.
My friend also complaining Amei is hard to book if on the same day.

I also procrasinating on whether to revisit Amei as she is now 130.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Haven't tried Amei since she back now cos uncertain or still thinking if it's worth a visit.
But always see glowing reviews of her this round.
Might try maybe one time see how.
If you tried her the previous time, she is probably still the same (i.e. just as good), just a few years older and quite vanilla other than those light pecks haha.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup tried her pre covid just okay or so so. Then I kiv or maybe just try one time before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If you tried her the previous time, she is probably still the same (i.e. just as good), just a few years older and quite vanilla other than those light pecks haha.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
RTM https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Tried her ear picking for the first time and it was skillfully done and rather comfortable as well. Finished off with a CIM thereafter

Would recommend to try her ear picking
Location close to train station, is good for foot soldier like me.
Try out the ear picking as recommended and is good.

The CIM is great, lots of licking and DT.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Somehow the time spent with Amei, makes me feel much more worth (despite $10 more) compared with many other $120s. Value for money, most importantly tick all the correct boxes of what you looking for, good attitude, good work ethics. I can't ask for more. Jelly legs after every session with her.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-ke-massage/

Hi bros is she a returnee or anyone tried her pls?
Old 27-11-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I'm skipping all the 130s no matter how good they are, including Amei and Younna.
Usually if u find them before they increase their price at 120, they will still charge u at 120 if they can remember you, depends on ur chemistry with them.

Im a super saver, will only try to get more than what I paid and will not pay extra and top up for additional for services.
Old 27-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

All these vanillas charging 130 and more.... Makes you appreciate Nat so much more... And its not like she is old and out of shape. Quite the opposite in fact, her looks and body is still top tier compared to the rest, and her service is a few tiers above the best in today's market

sigh.... Where's the next queen?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-11-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Somehow the time spent with Amei, makes me feel much more worth (despite $10 more) compared with many other $120s. Value for money, most importantly tick all the correct boxes of what you looking for, good attitude, good work ethics. I can't ask for more. Jelly legs after every session with her.
Just shows how much the 120s service and offerings had deteriorated.

Last time when the JS gang was here, they set the standards.

Some question why visit them as the other MLs are also offering basically the same thing.
Very clear cut they know they need to offer about the same thing, if not all the customers will be flocking to the JS gang.

Fast forward to these days....no more JS gang.

Now all vanillas.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-11-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Just shows how much the 120s service and offerings had deteriorated.

Last time when the JS gang was here, they set the standards.

Some question why visit them as the other MLs are also offering basically the same thing.
Very clear cut they know they need to offer about the same thing, if not all the customers will be flocking to the JS gang.

Fast forward to these days....no more JS gang.

Now all vanillas.
Sad to say, now also got add-ons at higher price points, even for BBBJ providers. I don't want to name names, and I understand they need to make a living, but these are just ways to squeeze us.
Old 27-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I never say so if this is what u meant.
What I'm saying is there is still people who visit the 130/140/150 right?

is a open market. I don't really bother what price each ML charge.
As long as I get what I need. is a deal.

And the big players don't visit this play ground.
No offence. People can continue to KPKB about the higher rate but the majority of the customers for these ladies ain't in the forum.
There are 130-150 listings on SLG alone at any one time, but it’s probably only 15-20 of the MLs that get more than one review. And only less than 10 gets many multiple reviews.

I have been wondering who are the customers for the rest of the MLs. Seems like they are not here in this forum. Yah, so I kinda agree what is here is probably not as reflective of the market as we think.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
All these vanillas charging 130 and more.... Makes you appreciate Nat so much more... And its not like she is old and out of shape. Quite the opposite in fact, her looks and body is still top tier compared to the rest, and her service is a few tiers above the best in today's market

sigh.... Where's the next queen?
I would rather go to my regular housed ml from another thread. 120 get solid bbbj/cim and kinkiness.. for solid massage, I go to those Thai massage spots. Many of those 130 ML are time wasting.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
There are 130-150 listings on SLG alone at any one time, but it’s probably only 15-20 of the MLs that get more than one review. And only less than 10 gets many multiple reviews.

I have been wondering who are the customers for the rest of the MLs. Seems like they are not here in this forum. Yah, so I kinda agree what is here is probably not as reflective of the market as we think.
I think the majority of the ML customers still look at this forum. Otherwise, it will not have such a huge impact on MLs once there is a negative review.

There are definitely others who do not know the existence of this forum.

The chinamen don’t come to this forum as well.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
l4m1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
FR for 2 ladies that I have visited recently.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Location: Good location with photos sent to me when I reached. Clear instructions to get to her place. Interesting that she wanted to add me on WhatsApp instead of WeChat before the appointment in order to send me the directions.
Looks:MILF. I prefer syt, so I wouldn't give a rating because I was there for juagen.
GFE:No rating either because of above. I chatted very openly with her during the appt, just like I would with a normal masseuse.
Massage:10/10 very professional massage. I would say almost as good as those you get at nature land.
Juagen:10/10 the whole process was crazy. Even though her looks buay gam me, but her PCC skills are top notch. I haven't come across someone that skillful since I met Baby (the one near bkt shop)
RTM: Weekly. For sure. Just for the juagen.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

Location: Easy to find location. It was interesting because I haven't been to this kind of apartment before.
Looks: 4/10 not my cup of tea. I don't know why, but her smile reminds of joker from batman.
GFE: 10/10. Really friendly with a nice voice, trys hard to be nice, and kept smiling throughout.
Massage: 4/10. Cannot compare to Zara.
Body: 9/10. Wonderful figure with ample, firm boobs.
Sensual: 6/10. Standard boob rub across my back, HDLY, then flip over to PCC, but PCC skills very average.
RTM: No.
Any bro can help out here? I want to try JG also but she never replied to my message at all.
Old 27-11-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

See 小鱼 delist so long so decided to wechat her to see if she RTC liao. To my surprised she replied that she just started working and had moved from her old place. Must say her new apartment is super well renovated and feels like a hotel room! Same old cheerful personality, complete with F&B. Sometimes it feels good to return to a familiar pair of arms.
Old 27-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I lost her contact. Where does she advertise now? Can share?
I don't have her mobile number actually.
For those who still has her wechat can contact her for now.
My understanding is she is not accepting new wechat request.
I not her OKT hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1