The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ny frend left it in the bathroom after she bathe. Help myself to check the stains and have a good sniff. Was no longer there during the next round of toilet.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laundry check

Nice…These are friends I need but never have. Haha
Old 27-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Found my client black lacey panties in the toilet when doing delivery to her home. Too bad the pics file size unable to upload here.too big file size

Any kakis who love to chat about dirty laundry can pm me.
Old 28-07-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
lovecom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have the same fetish too, can you pm me bro? i tried to pm u but couldnt send to u
Old 28-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecom View Post
i have the same fetish too, can you pm me bro? i tried to pm u but couldnt send to u
Bro, i received ur pm. I oredi sent u my tele id.see u
Old 19-09-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Azalea619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplantooo View Post
Found my client black lacey panties in the toilet when doing delivery to her home. Too bad the pics file size unable to upload here.too big file size

Any kakis who love to chat about dirty laundry can pm me.
Thanks for sharing bro. Same here.
Old 19-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

New member here. Love this thread
Old 19-09-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Bro. I also tried to pm you but can't send :/
Old 25-09-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Any bros want to chat abt panties fetish on tele? DM me
Old 21-12-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
i tried 2-3. managed to get alone in walk-in wardrobe for around 30sec. that time alot of person in one viewing. about 2-3 couples.
now they happily install many cctv in the house dunno what for. better not play play.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone in east area wants to play with my gf g string tomorrow?
Just wore today. Very strong musky smell not for the faint hearted. Able to cum on it. Drop me a pm
Old 22-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This thread brings back good memories. Still remember my first encounter. Used to hangout at my friend’s place when I was younger. He has a younger sis (2 years younger), slim, long hair, 7/10 looking girl. That particular day, as usual, I was at his place, and I had the urge to use the toilet but the kitchen toilet was occupied. I waited for another 5-10 minutes before going back to check. To my relief, the toilet door was left open. I stepped in and the toilet was filled with steam and scent of body foam. Someone had just had a hot bath. I closed the door and to my surprise, something hanging behind the door caught my attention. I took a closer look and couldnt resist the temptation to examine it further. Till today, I still remember vividly it was a piece of simple classic black. Well worn from the look of the faded Wacoal B32 on the bra label. I double checked that the toilet door is locked and proceed to explore it further. For me, that was the first time being so “close” to a syt’s boobs, and the next best alternative to fondling boobs. The best experience I had. I was already feeling the erection as I reached for it. The touch of the bra smooth and silky surface gave a tsunami of blood to my fast erecting shaft. Flipping it to sniff the reverse side of the cup and I swear I could smell her lingering feminine scent, fresh from her body. I used it to wipe the tip of my fully erected shaft, leaving some precum on it, and proceed to finish the job. The only regret was I did not unload on the cup as I was afraid of being caught. Saw the bra owner in the living room after the deed, hair still damp, looking fresh after her shower.
Old 28-12-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
EZ33 is Cool - loads of Potential

Always wanted a good sniff on a fresh piece. Tried fishing from carousel but too humji to ask. Anyone got contact please dm me.
Old 28-12-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274856 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 30-12-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post

Damnnnnn….
Miss doing this to my friends panties!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1