The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Solid story!! Can’t wait for more!!
Old 30-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Aaron was still cumming as he positioned his cock between my large breasts.

"Push your breasts together," he ordered as his cock tapped my chin.

I anticipated what was to come and I shook my head. I was unwilling to participate further.

"Do it Aunty!" he threatened, "Or I will show the video of how you willingly call out my name wantonly, like a slut as I fucked you to all of Kristy's classmates."

I then realized it was not the moon that was shining on me but the flash of his camera phone.
Wait a minute. Did he just call me 'aunty'? Didn't he address me as Kristy before this? How long did he realize that I wasn't Kristy but her step-mother?

"Come on Aunty, I ain't stupid." he said, as if he read my mind, "The moment my fingers clamped down over your nipples and I started to play with your large breasts, I knew I was not playing with a young, under-developed JC girl but a real woman." he continued.

"Just look at your huge breasts," he said as he massaged his cum all over my breasts, using his fingers to play with my nipples. Somehow my sense of euphoric bliss hadn't worn off and I felt my pussy tingle as he played with my breasts.

"You are still feeling very high, very shiok right? The effects of the drugs will last the whole night long baby." he said.

"What drugs?" I shot back. "What did you give me to drink?" I demanded he tell me what he had done.

"Push them tittties together," he ordered once again, "Or the whole world gets to see what a slut you are" he said one more time.

"Fuck you! I'm not a slut, you asshole!" I said.

"What a sudden change in attitude," he said and he gave me a tight slap.

I felt the burning sensation on my cheek and it made me tear but oddly enough, it also made me feel...... Horny? I felt my vagina tingle and I bucked my hips.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Aaron taunted.

Aaron pinched my nipples between his fingers and I started moaning again.

By this time, his cock had softened a bit but it remain somewhat erect. I marveled at how long he could maintain his erection.

Squeezing my breasts together, he slid his semi erect cock in between the V-shape valley they made.

"Damn it Aunty! Your breasts feel bigger then they look."

And, as if by magic, his rod too became bigger. My hands instinctively went to support my side boobs, freeing his, as he thrust his hot rod between them

Seeing that he has got me under his spell, his hand grabbed my head and pulled it forward and his cock head entered my mouth. It was so huge that it made me gag but after a few thrusts I began sucking on it as if it was some large sausage.

"Yes, suck it Aunty! Suck it dry! Lick every single drop of my cum with your slutty mouth." he ordered.

Surprisingly his insults fueled my lust further and I lapped up his big cock hungrily as the remnants of his sperm were deposited in my mouth.

"Yes! That's good Aunty." His praises made me blush. It always feels good when someone tells you that you have done a good job.

Sufficiently satisfied, Aaron withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"I would love to see what my big, fat cock looks like on your large and milky white titties." he said as he leaned over me. I heard him fumble with the lamp; then a sudden light blinded me as the room turned bright.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Yes, suck it Aunty! Suck it dry! Lick every single drop of my cum with your slutty mouth." he ordered.

Surprisingly his insults fueled my lust further and I lapped up his big cock hungrily as the remnants of his sperm were deposited in my mouth.

"Yes! That's good Aunty." His praises made me blush. It always feels good when someone tells you that you have done a good job.

Sufficiently satisfied, Aaron withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"I would love to see what my big, fat cock looks like on your large and milky white titties." he said as he leaned over me. I heard him fumble with the lamp; then a sudden light blinded me as the room turned bright.
I knew from the Facebook posts that Aaron was Eurasian but wasn't prepared how much European and how much Asian Aaron was. He had the muscular built and handsome features of a European man but his skin was dark. Only the top of his circumcised cock was a lighter shade of brown. And as if by magic, I saw his dark python rise again.

I gasped.

"Hi Aunty! So nice to meet you!" He said mockingly, "Does Kristy know what a slut she has for a mother?"

Before I could answer, his cock head was now thrusting at my mouth again.

"I'm not a slut," I protested as his cock slipped out of my mouth but before I could say anything else, Aaron stuffed it back into my mouth.

I grabbed his ass and pulled it towards my face as I ran my tongue all over the tip of his cock and licked around the head.

Even licking the tip of Aaron's cock felt so good to me. I've never felt so sexually fulfilled with my husband. Even though he made me suck his dick, it was mechanical sex. Now in comparison, this was what I call a real dick; one that could fill up all my holes totally. Plus, with the way Aaron was still toying with my nipples, I found myself writhing with lust.

"You are one horny bitch." Aaron said as he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

I wonder if it was the drug that he mentioned or what had gotten over me but I started crying. I pleaded with him, "please don't stop now. It feels so good."

"Roll over. I want to fuck you again."

His words gave me new hope. I gladly got on all fours and offered my butt to him like some proud puppy.

Aaron took his place behind me. I could feel my pussy still dribbling semen from his last wad as he lined his cock up with my slit.

"Your husband fuck you this good?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"I can't hear you." he teased.

"No! No! No! My husband never fucked me this good. Stop teasing me and fuck me again Aaron! Fuck me please! Just fuck me!"

I can't believe what I just said; I've never felt like this before. I sucked my lower lip into her mouth with anticipation. I really don't know what has gotten into me but I just want to feel his big, fat cock inside of me again.

"All you rich bitches call me what? Keleng kia right? Orh keleng right? Look down on me right?" He said as he used his dick to smack my ass. The feeling was really good as it felt as if I was getting 'caned' by a thick sausage.

"Well, for your information, I am not Indian, you racist bitch; I am Eurasian and I have a big, fat dick." Aaron said triumphantly.

"Now," he asked again, "Do you want this big fat Eurasian dick inside of you?"

"Yes! Baby! Yes!" I almost went mad with anticipation, "Please don't tease me anymore, Aaron. Just fuck me ok? Fuck me crazy!" I think I practically screamed at him.

Aaron pushed his penis back into my lubricated cunt, "Yeah baby! That's my tight little pussy. I know your hubby don't have this much cock meat to give to your starving pussy." And he started to fuck me again. This time, with the lights on.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 31-07-2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added some details to the story
Old 30-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 20
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Naiseeeeeeed
Old 31-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag55 View Post
Solid story!! Can’t wait for more!!
Thanks for the compliments Bro douchebag55! Hope to update a bit more later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @h-BeN View Post
Naiseeeeeeed
Glad you like it Bro @h-BeN. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Happy to hear you like reading it, Bro Truthful! Will try to continue later.

Old 31-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Well, for your information, I am not Indian, you racist bitch; I am Eurasian and I have a big, fat dick." Aaron said triumphantly.

"Now," he asked again, "Do you want this big fat Eurasian dick inside of you?"

"Yes! Baby! Yes!" I almost went mad with anticipation, "Please don't tease me anymore, Aaron. Just fuck me ok? Fuck me crazy!" I think I practically screamed at him.

Aaron pushed his penis back into my lubricated cunt, "Yeah baby! That's my tight little pussy. I know your hubby don't have this much cock meat to give to your starving pussy." And he started to fuck me again. This time, with the lights on.
As if I was in a trance, I began voluntarily pushing back into his thrusts. I felt another series of orgasms starting to build up; I've never felt this way in my life - this was the first time I experienced multiple orgasms and it felt so good!

I felt Aaron was fucking me with the entire length of his cock at a fast and relentless pace. Soon I felt I was about to cum again.

"Yes baby! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" I exclaimed.

But Aaron did the opposite, he literally pulled his big fat cock out of me, leaving me with that empty void again.

"No!" I threw a hissy fit, "Put it back in again!" I demanded.

Aaron chuckled, "So how you like my dick now?"

"I love it! I love it! Please give it to me!" I told him I worshiped his dick and I would do anything if he could put it back inside of me again and make me whole again.

Pinning me down to the bed, Aaron's hands squeezed my ass cheeks as he er-entered me and pounded his hips against my wanton body. One fat thumb slid down my crack to rest on my anus. I felt the pressure growing on my asshole and I let out a yelp, "Hey! No! That's my ass!"

"I know." Aaron said quietly.

I struggled but it only made the sensation of his large cock inside of me more pronounced. I shuddered. Seeing that I have let my guard down, he pinned me down with renewed strength and thrust his thumb deeper into my anus.

Although briefly uncomfortable, my pussy immediately went crazy. The combination of his thumb fucking my asshole and his big, fat dick inside of my vagina gave me a mind-blowing orgasm and I began begging him to stick his thumb into my ass.

"Aaron baby! Don't stop!" I pleaded, "Stick your thumb and fuck my ass! It feels so good!"

This time around, Aaron did not deny me of my pleasure. He thrust his thumb in and out of my ass in tune to his thrusting cock. The last orgasm drained me of my strength and I collapsed forward. He withdrew both his thumb and cock.

"No," I whimpered into the bedspread. "Don't stop. Please give me more. Don't leave me!"

Old 31-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Although briefly uncomfortable, my pussy immediately went crazy. The combination of his thumb fucking my asshole and his big, fat dick inside of my vagina gave me a mind-blowing orgasm and I began begging him to stick his thumb into my ass.

"Aaron baby! Don't stop!" I pleaded, "Stick your thumb and fuck my ass! It feels so good!"

This time around, Aaron did not deny me of my pleasure. He thrust his thumb in and out of my ass in tune to his thrusting cock. The last orgasm drained me of my strength and I collapsed forward. He withdrew both his thumb and cock.

"No," I whimpered into the bedspread. "Don't stop. Please give me more. Don't leave me!"
I started weeping. Aaron must have left. He didn't want me anymore. I tried to rationalize with myself - what I was feeling was illogical; this man was neither my husband nor my lover so why was I going through such an emotional roller coaster. Aaron mentioned something about the effects of the drugs lasting the whole night. Was I being drugged? If so, when did this happen? My mind began spinning but the very core of my soul didn't really care if I was drugged. I wanted to be ravaged by this monster of a man. I wanted to be fucked by him!

I turned around and tried to get up but Aaron shoved me back down. In a swift motion, he flipped me over so I was lying on my belly.

"Now that I have loosened your ass up," he said, "it's time for the main event."

I was puzzled as to what Aaron meant by that but before I could ask, I felt something larger than his thumb pressing against my tight little rosebud.

"Damn, I been wanting to fuck an ass and yours is just about as perfect as a woman's ass can get."

"No Aaron! No!" I protested, "It's too big! Please! You will tear me apart!"

Ignoring my pleas, he smack my ass until I felt my cheeks burn in pain. Then I felt his cock up my ass and then he push his huge shaft into my ass. Initially, my anus refused to yield to the pressure but after a few thrusts, it pressed inwards and started opening for something a lot larger than his thumb.

I felt myself being torn apart! "Oh fuck!" I moaned as he forced his big , fat dick into my ass. I felt hot tears rolled down my cheeks; my knuckles turning white as I dug into the bed sheets, as if it could give me some release?

"Damn that's tight," Aaron grunted. "But it feels so good. Right baby?"

"No! No! No! It's too big! Take it out!" I felt my eyes roll up in the back of her head as his fat dickhead pushed its way deeper.

"Take it out? Ok then." he said as a matter of fact, "Since you don't like this, I will pull it out and go stick it up Kristy's ass then!"

"No!" I shouted out. But it was not out of protecting Kristy that I said that, it was because I didn't want her to enjoy Aaron's cock. It was mine.

"My cock," I moaned, jealously, I wanted Aaron to myself, "No, fuck my ass. Keep your big, fat cock in my ass and fuck me as much as you want!" As I spoke, I forced herself to back up to a kneeling position. It hurts a lot but I was determined to show Aaron the lengths I would go to to be in his favour and keep his cock for myself.

"Yes baby! Now that's a good girl." he said. I felt myself blush as he complimented me "I like a hot mama that knows what she wants and is not shy to show what she needs."

Aaron started fucking my ass with more than half his cock. My anus unclenched a little as I started fucking him back, taking in as much of his cock as I could.

In the midst of my wanton lust, I started questioning myself. What have I become? I used to be a woman in control; I could make men squirm under me, lust for me and here I am behaving exactly like the men I mind-fucked. I was like a fucking bitch in heat. Something had awakened my natural sluttiness even before Aaron had sucked my breasts or put his big, fat cock near my pussy.

My chain of thought was broken when I heard him grunt, "Baby! I'm cumming!'

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill me up with your milk!" I replied like a slut in heat.

His giant balls emptied another load of semen, flooding my ass with his hot sperm. I could feel the warm fluid fill up my rectum and flow up to my intestines. That warm feeling was really indescribable. But I wasn't able to contain all of his sperm and my ass overflowed with his seed that poured out of my anus the moment Aaron took his cock out. He was still cumming. He shot several strands of semen across my ass cheeks and my back. Some even struck my hair.

All the action took the last of my strength and I collapsed forwards onto the bed. Aaron rolled over and collapsed beside me. We rested; half exhausted and half asleep for quite some time. After an eternity, I felt him stir next to me again. As he sat up, I stared in amazement as his flaccid cock slowly starting to rise again for the nth time that night.

"Now Aunty, do you see my cock standing at attention saluting you and your slutty naked body?" he teased, "So what should you do?"

Instinctively, I got down on my knees and I cupped his huge dick in my hands and started massaging it.

"That's so good Aunty." He moaned.

The sight of his cock was really to tempting. I started to crave for it. I opened my mouth and I started sucking it, licking it and before long I was pumping it in and out of my mouth as my fingers played with my pussy until I came once more.

"You are such a slut, Aunty." Aaron taunted me. "Cum so many times already tonight and you can still cum again."

Regaining my breath, I said, "Please, don't call my 'Aunty'. I am not an old woman. Call my Nadia."

Old 31-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
TheMoodyOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot steamy updates, more please!!
Old 31-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tribecca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and waiting here next
Old 01-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, can't wait for next installment
Old 01-08-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with this juicy story
Old 01-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster