The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion65 View Post
Bombastic, I think the attitude problem lie in you. To have such a wonderful bbbj and yet complain. Spare a thought for the wk. Can you imagine how many newbies requested bbbj-fj-bbbj after reading all the bragging from samster how much value they get paying $50 for 20mins session. Think again on your part. She has to deal with so many customer in a day work. For u, pay $50 is like can have all you want buffett. For your info, vivi is still the best for bbbj compare to the other. For me, I just enjoy the session, pay for it and left a happy man.
Oooii... knnbccb! kam lan laa u... U DON'T TALK COCK! what the fuck do u know? What is your fucking contribution on this thread?

I've been a regular customer for years. I'm comparing her service since day 1 until now and I'm sharing with the brothers here the progress of her service. You kao peh lan ciao ahhh!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H7R111 Mary $20 part 1

I reached PT about 1230 pm, bloody hot pm, which became hotter after saw H22 Michelle sitting outside her room. Walked over to CSM for lunch, returned for SEX, of course little observation this Saturday afternoon.

Btw 1230 pm to 2 pm

H2 Maggie, Sally, Mun Mun and, OG were on business, Mun Mun so sexy crossing her legs, I was tempted but no. Why? Last month took Sally so, probably not this house.

H4 closed this pm, H7 Cookie is on her phone, talking with a loud voice in Canto, some monies matter. 2nd floor, I cannot help looking at Kathy’s sexy legs, and Ann low cut dress. She actually throws me the CFM look, Ann is desperate to close a deal. Miki’s light on, a man waiting outside, maybe could take her another time.

H9 Xiao Mun checked in, she smiled at me; probably wish to take me for the first customer. Xiao Wei sleeping sexy on her bed, yes it is a warm afternoon.

Nothing interesting at H10, same with H11 notice Jenny standing reading papers. Ah Leng sitting on bed, Julie walked over to fill up her cup and, Ah May door light was on.

Oh! Carol Pan Ling Ling passed me the sad look, she reminded me too much on mine ex. I cannot RTF her, no sir this is not right.

H12 Kelly was having her lunch around 1230 pm, saw pretty R1 May trying to look sexy, she wanted to close a deal. What the hell happened to R2 Christie? I did not see her on business for about 3 months or more.

At H14, Candy took a long time at her makeup, I decided to pass her and, Kid dress in latest heart land babe. She was in tight short and light purple T- shirt, curly fashionable eye lashes. Indeed she is 1 heaven queen, only if she improved her service.

Now at H16, Michelle, Nancy and Yvonne were in, inner section only Ada, Pat and Jennifer were in business. Pat had a 40s plus client with an umbrella standing outside.

H20 R168 Mei Bao the 2010 newcomer winner was in, she looked aged not mine type. I desire MILF, sexy granny liked Mary not her. Actually wanted R9 Peng Peng, but somehow the mind was at H7.

Inner section of H22, Michelle and Xue Er were on business and, I got a smiled on mine face. You see brother, there were 2 PUB Malay men checking the water meters outside this house. Then they walked into the inner section, Michelle was sitting on her chair with the keeper uncle.

Michelle spoken in canto, “I did not know, not being inform they are checking the meters”.

H24R7 Mona returned on business, also checked out R17 Shirley, she is too old, also too plain without makeup.

There is a blue DVDs table man by 2 young punks, I think they were non Chinese and, could be Thai. Oh! “2 for $10” and almost all Japs. There is a man covered in lumps, he was standing outside H17 maybe he is the boss of the DVD store? Nothing interesting this hot afternoon.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H7R111 Mary $20 part 2

Btw 130 pm to 2 pm

Her name is Mary, old bird probably; I tried to con her to say her time at BL. She acted blur, Mary I think is approaching 60s, her hair is silky and she looks great. I had desired her for some time, Carol was trying to lead me into her room with the sad look, and while passing by me she turned her right and looks into Cookie room. Probably giving the message, take her or Cookie and, you cannot be wrong.

After Mary took off her dress, I cannot help and looked at her big tits. Her tummy is big, looked liked she is carrying baby which, acted up a SEX fantasy of fucking mother with child. I upgrade to $50, she is very friendly I guess the $ is right, by the way she never wash me before and, after SEX. Forgive her, she make it worthwhile during SEX.

We started with fondle standing up; our hands were all over our body I rub her pussy. She is dry, and then we frenched. I insert my tongue she took it, somehow I notice she don’t feel comfortable which increase my fantasy of fucking a sexy granny.

She asked me to sleep down; Mary gave a long BBBJ with a lot of tits rubbing. I took it into my mouth, then she proceeds south and offered me a tits fucking. I helped myself held her close to my dick, breast fucking her; she told me I was big.

I passed her an 8/ 10 for this, almost came and she stopped. Followed by a HJ and, she told me in advance. Mary doesn’t do BJ!

After cap I took her, this afternoon I was stone hard; don’t need Mary to tell me this. Ramped her hard, she crossed her legs btw my backside, and I piak her really hard. Took her mouth again, looking at the sexy granny which gave out moaning sound.

I came quite fast, could passed an 8/ 10 for SEX. RTF her I think no, by the way I told her a lie that my friend had complaints against Cookie. She is rude to him; she said if possible she would talk to her.

As far as Mary knows, Cookie is below 30s, if that being true. We have another young girl at PT brothels, Jolene and now Cookie too.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Just came back from PT. Was nearby around 4pm and decided to go since I so long never drop by.
Also, other places code red. So decided to come back to my old "playground" called PT.

Walk around, saw Rina door open. Ask her how much, she said $40.
I thought of going around to look-see then come back. The think a while, forget it. Go back find her.

This is my RTF her 3rd or 4th time already.

H10R1a - Rina
Body: 7.5/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Oooii... knnbccb! kam lan laa u... U DON'T TALK COCK! what the fuck do u know? What is your fucking contribution on this thread?

I've been a regular customer for years. I'm comparing her service since day 1 until now and I'm sharing with the brothers here the progress of her service. You kao peh lan ciao ahhh!!!
Bro B.... relax all seniors here know you are a good contributor.

Bro scopion, hope you be more careful with your words
Old 09-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vaiostar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Petain around 4pm today too. My 3rd time here and saw more better looking girls. I think im the youngest one amongst the "cheongsters"

Was determined not to spend over $30 and i stuck to it, although walked to many of the CAT50 girls and it was so tempting cause they were hot! Anyways i thought ill try H02R09 for the second time, shes a pretty cute milf, fair. Provides good catbath, did a nice AR (my first ever! - well second as this is my second time visiting her) and 2nd time round she did BBBJ. The FJ was great, she done some amazing pussy contraction grip (while i was fucking, pussy suddenly gripped to tightly and i came!)

Not really a good story writer, but i RTF her. She is CAT30 and Malaysian. Very friendly and prob the nicest milf i've seen around Petain!

Personal Opinion (H2R9)
Face: 8/10
Tits: Small A cup (one nipple indented or one bigger than another)
BJ: 8/10 - good constant motion, was ready to pop!
FJ: 10/10 - not sure how intentional the pussy grip was but fuck it MADE me cum instantly.

RTF: Yes - i may have not roamed around too much in Petain, but she is def a good fuck with great service. My other visit was to another house - cant recall but that one was not so great.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vaiostar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Petain around 4pm today too. My 3rd time here and saw more better looking girls. I think im the youngest one amongst the "cheongsters"

Was determined not to spend over $30 and i stuck to it, although walked to many of the CAT50 girls and it was so tempting cause they were hot! Anyways i thought ill try H02R09 for the second time, shes a pretty cute milf, fair. Provides good catbath, did a nice AR (my first ever! - well second as this is my second time visiting her) and 2nd time round she did BBBJ. The FJ was great, she done some amazing pussy contraction grip (while i was fucking, pussy suddenly gripped to tightly and i came!)

Not really a good story writer, but i RTF her. She is CAT30 and Malaysian. Very friendly and prob the nicest milf i've seen around Petain!

Personal Opinion (H2R9)
Face: 8/10
Tits: Small A cup (one nipple indented or one bigger than another)
BJ: 8/10 - good constant motion, was ready to pop!
FJ: 10/10 - not sure how intentional the pussy grip was but fuck it MADE me cum instantly.

RTF: Yes - i may have not roamed around too much in Petain, but she is def a good fuck with great service. My other visit was to another house - cant recall but that one was not so great.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro B.... relax all seniors here know you are a good contributor.

Bro scopion, hope you be more careful with your words
Well... sometimes there r kiam kan people here... I'm cool
Old 09-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
On the contrary bro... there are quite few I've been with who will blow you away in terms of looks and service. Especially one called An Qi....been with her 3 times, and counting... she will completely remove all your doubts, and then some
Sorry brader... don't make all the bros here jump here

p/s: By the way, can message me more info?
Old 10-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
On the contrary bro... there are quite few I've been with who will blow you away in terms of looks and service. Especially one called An Qi....been with her 3 times, and counting... she will completely remove all your doubts, and then some
yo bro .. yupz, anqi is good.. ehehehe

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro MrBombastic, please Bro, chill! Take it easy Bro, me begging you.

Peace Bro.

Cheers.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well... sometimes there r kiam kan people here... I'm cool
Yeah Cooollllll !

Just Do It.....RElease it By Ramp Harder at Petain

Hehhee
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Just came back from PT. Was nearby around 4pm and decided to go since I so long never drop by.
Also, other places code red. So decided to come back to my old "playground" called PT.

Walk around, saw Rina door open. Ask her how much, she said $40.
I thought of going around to look-see then come back. The think a while, forget it. Go back find her.

This is my RTF her 3rd or 4th time already.

H10R1a - Rina
Body: 7.5/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
At your FR she seems good ..will go try her on weekdays !!
And i be back with a FR on her soon ,i wonder can lick the Rina anot

Aiya today Sunday ,PT surround with a lot of Aliens better don't go
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Talking Secret shoppers’ part 1

1 episode of the medical doctors, they talked about secret shoppers. What that got to do with us? Everything, you see, brother I kind of called this people auditors.

Medical centers hired, people to check in as patients to access the Standards of healthcare, out of records they are rats. In “internal affairs”, nobody likes a rat! Maybe? The thing is what how to be a good informer, where the in formations gathered, does well more than harm.

There were tons of FRs, information in here, we have to digest and get the full effect of it. Of course, liked yesterday I saw the make shift DVDs store, I think it is my civic duty to post it here. Another is when we have almost truth information from WLs; it could be complaints seem all girls are competitive come to business.

Another nick of Malaysian licensed call girls, they are rather afraid of government people, liked H22 Michelle. Especially if the person is Malay, he could put on a badge, with shirt tuck in, he could have cheaper fuck with above service.

I think the problem here, am not PT has no more new girls, is we have not enough new members. So brothers who read, watched from sideline I say, get on board. We are not going to come knocking on your doors. In fact we being promoting HIV free here, that is take licensed girls, works in this country.

That colorectal cancer ads, the Indian fellow is kind of funny, I agreed with him, something in lives he doesn’t joke. Go checking, before is too late. Again Hollywood shits I copied, Harry Potter is not the last. It is the beginning. We brothers here is new beginning, there will be another batch to replace us.

A tip from the paid program, “The DRs”- woman have fear of 4 Fs. I am not taking of fucking here. This are, face fatigue forgetful and fitness. I pretty much agreed, this generation all medical doctors and TCM could minus 10 years away from outer appearance. So long we have the monies to pay; inner sickness is kind of difficult. Here we could only help, other than get a HIV check. Go for licensed brothels, you never go wrong.

This could be H7 Carol hidden message to me, take her and Cookie at ground floor. They worth the fucked, trust her? I may be wronged.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Talking Secret shoppers’ part 2

Shared this conversation with everybody, I told H7 Mary yesterday, 31 July begins the lunar hungry ghost festival. She said, that period will experience slower business. I disagreed because this age where there are more FTs visiting.

These FTs not afraid of ghosts, so I think normal business flow. 1 thing for sure, there will be many part time jobs for every ones, so long as we are willing to work. August is busy; we have got NDP, dinners at all estates. We have got 7 month prayers; the gei tai singers are getting younger and, sexy with ROC female singers showing more flesh.

The organizers were right, there being new generation of people watching this shows. Not necessary all coffee shops uncle liked this colorectal cancer ads. Oh! Many PRC SYTs are getting on board; they came because many Ah Tiongs would appreciate them.

Btw, H14R4 Kit fits the Malaysian gei tai SYT singer bill, I might return to her after watching a performance. Well commercial sex is also about full filled our fantasy, so long we are not demanding. Brother Fornicator, you should have seen Kit yesterday, she is truly a babe.

The hungry ghost festivals stare 31 July, with the next day, the beginning of fasting. You might want to visit brown sugars, I guessing during this month. Many Malay brothers would live a SIN free month, so Rina, Lynn and Julie would be seeing lesser clients.

I would post a ghost story here but, hold on be patient till the right time. Have a good week ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1