The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi11 View Post
She quoted 2B5R. I say no.
Do you know what is B and what is R? 2B5R?

Soon our FR will be talking about 2B5G. 5G roaming on her 2Bs..
Old 25-10-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do you know what is B and what is R? 2B5R?

Soon our FR will be talking about 2B5G. 5G roaming on her 2Bs..
Haiya. Shud b 3B when she quoted. Chill dude. By stating the 2B5R also i surely you understand how much. Because i got that 5R on me. Chill dude. Giving some mathematics here only. 😎
Old 25-10-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4KUD View Post
So total pay how much?
2B2R. I know not worth it. As mentioned. It was raining heavily also. Need to release. Remember there's some places here to do. Try out lor.

My 1st time also doing here. Try only. Never try never know.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haiya. Shud b 3B when she quoted. Chill dude. By stating the 2B5R also i surely you understand how much. Because i got that 5R on me. Chill dude. Giving some mathematics here only. 😎
Joking joking.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Joking joking.
No prob lah bro. We are here to share² things only. U got good lobang PM me ok. Don't get me dry here. Hahahhaa!
Old 25-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
2B2R. I know not worth it. As mentioned. It was raining heavily also. Need to release. Remember there's some places here to do. Try out lor.

2B5R is understandable to be 3B. Thank you for sharing, up u with my humble point
Old 26-10-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyperbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, that is nice, spend on rainy days is ok
Old 29-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just sharing. Went here to cut hair. After cut hair it was raining heavily. Then remember got some shop at the top level got this kind of services. But purposely walk all levels to check on such shops. And yeah only the top level.

Mostly this shops equip with camera pointing out to the walkway and when you peek inside the shop, you will see the lady monitoring movement outside.

So, i walk along the corridor and at the same time lookout for shop that have this camera. Mostly when I peek in this lady like "buat bodoh" (ignore) only. Then i came into a corner there are 2 shops side by side and the ladies are quick to greet me.

Chose 1 which looks not China type. Since i read this whole website on how to negotiate, the moment I enter i quote my price 2B. She give me that super frowning look. Hahaha!

She quoted 2B5R. I say no. Later I got no SGD to eat. Hungry. Before I eat, I want to eat you 1st. I offered 2B1R. And I pretended to walk out if she says no. Then she say 2B2R ok.

So ok then. Luckily i hide my cash before that. I only leave 2B3R in my wallet and she peek inside my wallet asking for the extra R. I tell her i want to eat later. Then she ok lah.

FR time:
Looks: 6/10 (Ok² lah.)
Body: 7/10 (Slim. Small waist. Good to hold while "woofing")
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice nipples. Around B+ looks enhanced but feel soft to the touch)
French: 0/10 (Totally no. I never go to this but I did when very near her face to peck on her lips but no reply)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Can get better)
Paint: 0/10 (Totally no. Touch clit also cannot.)
FJ: 6/10 (Hmmm. I hate her moaning actually. Not sexy one. Not arousing)
GFE: 7/10 (Oklah for me. Before deed & after deed we have respect for each other)
Attitude: 7/10 (Same as the above)

End up I ask her to make me cum with HJ while I roam her body but doesn't let me finger her. I have problem with Condoms maybe. 2IC will sleep during deeds. But PCC able to wake up. I need JG already lah.

Disclaimer: This FR is according to me. To each people their own views. And I think also GL will be much better and cheaper depends on which house also. And on that day it's raining. Need somewhere to release.
Can pm me her contact?
Old 29-10-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Why tis b n r crap..just cite numeral..geez
But ok smart guy not overpay, good on you
Old 29-10-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

120 is ok for fj in this building assuming she is fit n not old fugly
Many report pay more..120 really abt market rate
Old 05-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KiSsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know how to access YL beauty. Every-time I walk past she just doesn’t look approachable at all. I’ve tried all the MLs on level 5 except her. Really hoping any kind soul can instruct me in how to get past the “only facial” stage of approaching her. Can PM privately if do not want to post publicly.

Also I have tried 05-64, while I do like her service and she has a fit body. I feel that she overcharges and thinks too highly of herself. Do avoid if you don’t want to spend more than a few minutes haggling with her.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JayShelby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymind View Post
Walking around today ...

#05-49 guess was Viet, pretty and heavy make up .. not sure what they do inside.

Pass by unit 05, 06 and 2 viets

the one near to the toilet has facial only.
Another bro mentioned 0549 is Indian leh? Hah
Old 08-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JayShelby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJaz View Post
I was nearby FEP today while waiting for someone so i decided to check this Indian out. I followed instructions from another bro and managed to spot her today around 6pm+ but did not approach her as I did not have time for any session. Can confirm as of today she is still there.
Bro can PM details Abt her unit number? Thankksss
Old 17-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Bestoked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the Indian lady’s shop earlier but she says she’s not taking any customers.
Old 17-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
milfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestoked View Post
Went to the Indian lady’s shop earlier but she says she’s not taking any customers.
means booked already. or she dont offer extras?

i go fep 3x. see 1x but that time also she closing shop and leaving.

from peace centre time.

this one dunno if really offer extras or ppl try to sabo. usually discuss if ml is good or not good or as good as last time. this one discuss if ml or not ml
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1