The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Excellent scouting report bro.

Tried Jessie b4 but she doesnt really let you touch her breast or suck her nips, such a pity cos she has nice big breasts.
For Jessie, you can touch , fondle her breast, but can not suck. Miko should be ok for both. My experince.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15278 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post

Heard them Miko is pretty hot, prob gonna try her next?
Does she allow frenching and sucking of nips?
No bad breath she allow frenching...

No bitting she allow sucking...

Happy Bonking bro...
Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
Supra69 is one of the Best!Supra69 is one of the Best!Supra69 is one of the Best!

Is Jenny back from red alert?
Old 06-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenjiann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow sound like good need to try it
Old 06-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think for miko, it will depend on chemistry, for kissing and frenching.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder,

Malaysian Judy has downgraded to Pertain to work.

You are generous to say Jenny has a cool looks! As for me, Chu Chu's looks is subjective. I would give her higher than average after seeing her a few times. In other words, her looks grew on me.

Jia Jia pretty meh? Hmm ................
Bro Ale88,

Thought I saw Malaysian Judy still at L1654A last Thursday..

Did I see wrongly.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Tomorrow is former 1654A girl We Wei's birthday.
Happy Birthday .. see you soon in chengdu !
Old 08-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Legend in the making ...

I have had Chu Chu for umpteem times and one thing worth mentioning is, her skill & service remain consistently splendid! In addition, she has added one more stimulating move during the shower part. Read on to find up what I meant here ... I have in fact already posted a vivid FR on her months ago but I have decided to post another one to pay tribute to this legend in the making as nowadays it ain't easy to find such a true blue gem in GL. I must say, she is fantastico! To reiterate, I was overwhelmed by her and she is simply mesmerizing!! I guess there are many blokes share similar sentiment as she is fully booked on most days and she has no chance to get out of her house even though I heard other houses OKTs requested for her.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.66 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since 5 months ago and she belongs to the same batch as Mei Hui

Look - 7.3/10

Alot of people said her looks CMI. However, I beg to differ. The more I look at her, the more I find her appealing and womanlicious! I must agree with bro Omnia that she somewhat looks like the Chinese version of the American Actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. Haha! She has big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes, high bridge & sharp nose, sharp & narrow facial shape and long coloured body permed tress. She is fair and has a little natural rosy cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has the bod I fancy very much although may not be the most ideal as far as I am concern. She is slim and possesses flat abs. She has perky butts. Her body complexion is fair and smooth. The feeling was very shiok when her body glided against mine while she performed cat-bath on me. I must say she possesses one of the best looking bodies one can find in GL.

Tits - 8.5/10

Simply Awesome! Yummilicious, man!! She possesses gravity-defying full C assets. Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and pink color. Woohoo!! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking them as if I was deprived. Bwahahahahaha ...

Shower - 8.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and focused on tit fucking my manhood. She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. One additional move was, she placed my bulked up dick in-between her thighs and slided laterally to mimic a standing pussy thrust (both facing me and in reverse fashion). This is a lethal move if properly done. We frenched madly and passionately while in this position. Shiokahhhh!!!

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

She gave me a stimulating and sensuous cat-bath from back to front, from head to knee caps ... Very diligent WL. Her tongue movement was absolutely fantastic! When her tongue glided against my erotic zones of my anatomy, I felt a tremendous adrenline rush across my torso which I rarely experience. It was indeed sexually contagious! I love it, man! She frenched me promptly while she skillfully HJ me with oil simultaneously ... A la Coco's lethal move ... She would alternately licked my nipples.

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was in-sync with me most of the time. Very engaging and passionate french kissing. Yummilicious!!

AR - 8.8/10

Woohoo!! One of the best I have had in GL. She excels in her hand-mouth action. Her tongue pressure was optimum! I felt a tremendous rush of blood towards my penis. Awesome!! She then slided below my legs to give me a reverse deep-throated BBBJ. Woaff!!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. It was done in various fashions - Me standing, me standing while she squart on the bed, me on my fours and me lying on my back.

FJ - 9/10

This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly! She was certainly very very tight and moist down south. I gave her a good paint job to pre-lube her a little although she lubed fairly quick. We adopt various sex positions before I reached climax in missionary as usual. I am afraid words alone could not describe the feeling I was in at that juncture. She knows how to contract her pelvic muscle as I shafted my massive member into her love hole with tremendous force. The feeling was out of this world, man! I was completely drained and I tried to orientate myself while lying on top of her motionlessly. A few minutes later, I was brought back to reality.

Attitude - 9/10

Simply Fantastico!

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion! She is a legend in the making ... I must say she is a worthy replacement of Moon and Coco. I would suggest you guys to give a shot and see if you have the same experience as I do ... No kiddin'!

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Words has it that Zhiling is on the verge of leaving for home. Try or continue to support her while you could ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A Legend in the making ...

I second Bro Max's FR on Chu Chu, simply can't get enough of her even after I lost count of my RTF. To me, she is a Moon-and-CoCo-in-one with CoCo's full-set of skills and Moon's body and personality.

Damn, I know it will be even harder to book her from now on....
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
8250 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, since CoCo was brought up.

CoCo used to provide an extra service that very few other girls do....... now that she is not in sg anymore, I am looking for someone that also provide the extra service that CoCo did.

Bros that know what I am talking about, if you can kindly share with me through PM if you know of any PRC girls that provide it, not necessary has to be from 1654A

Thanks very much in advance
Old 11-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8250 View Post

CoCo used to provide an extra service that very few other girls do....... now that she is not in sg anymore, I am looking for someone that also provide the extra service that CoCo did.

Bros that know what I am talking about, if you can kindly share with me through PM if you know of any PRC girls that provide it, not necessary has to be from 1654A

Thanks very much in advance
emm.. visited coco several times didnt know that she has extra services not rendered to me.. must ask her when i c her online hehe
Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

2666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat is the damage for chu chu... Feel very horney on her..pls advice. Thx
Old 11-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8250 View Post

CoCo used to provide an extra service that very few other girls do.......
Le zhun boh!??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

8250 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
emm.. visited coco several times didnt know that she has extra services not rendered to me.. must ask her when i c her online hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Le zhun boh!??
Maybe extra not correct word, let's say optional

Understand that it is best not to be too obvious about it. Have received a few good tips from a bro, many thanks again

Will always be thankful for more tips
Old 12-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Tried Miko recently.
I literally "rape" her... that's wat she says !!!!
Well .. guess I will be seeing her more often.
Very nice pink nips despite them being sucked by so many in the last 5 months.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1