The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What is the difference between Local Chinese male and Prc Chinese male

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Singapore men are more loaded and generous so we are treated as "菜头" most of the time.

Bro TS, so are you happy with my answer?
Dun be surprise that PRC are richer and more generous!! I entertained Alot PRC, money to them are just paper. So I can conclude, most Singaporean spend every single cents carefully, most PRC spend casually...
Old 31-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zuouz1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
TS, there are many differences between local and PRC male. Some pointers might be offensive to you.
Please tell me. I have a strong heart. I just want to know the truth.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Generally, PRC guys are suffering from poor image. When I think of PRC men, I think of guys who talk loudly, beats their wives/gfs, spits and is quite rough. The uneducated kind. I know China is getting rich but it takes time to change opinions. Sex wise, definitely different.

most PRC ladies tell me PRC guys don't do foreplay. Lick pussy?? Never... That's why some PRC ladies get shocked when they come to Singapore. They just thought need to spread legs and our Merlion will start sprouting Sin dollars out from their pussy. Haha.. Then we guys tell them,

1. 'How come never shave armpit?
2. Why you don't suck cock?
3. Huh. Suck cock must use condom?
4. Why cannot lick your pussy? Pussy dirty?? Says who.
5. Sg men like to cum on face you don't know? So who ask you to put on so much makeup?
6. Har? The number is for you to earn money? I like to call and chat with you, cannot meh?

Singapore men don't talk as loud or curse as much. Even the not as educated ones can be very caring and soft-spoken. I also think we make better husbands and better fathers.

You got lick pussy or not? Got foreplay? You shower with soap? When you talk on the phone, do people stare? Got spit or litter? What's so interesting abt you?
Old 31-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuouz1983 View Post
Please tell me. I have a strong heart. I just want to know the truth.
You asked for it!

Bro IK, own time own target, fire!
Old 31-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Generally, PRC guys are suffering from poor image...
Thank you for your time to providing me such a wonderful post.

What you said is true, I also agree with you even I am from China. "一条鱼腥了一锅汤". At least now I know why some of Singaporeans do not like Prc people. I know that the poor image will not be changed easily, but we still need to survive in Singapore. So your point is very useful for me. Next time I should not mention the nationality before I knowing the people well. Then I will not be treated differently since you always think I am from that catergory.

At least if I did speak, you will not figure out I am from China. Will you know that I am from China from the word I typed?
Old 31-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
You asked for it!

Bro IK, own time own target, fire!
I am ready for that. I am here to listen what your people think of Prc male.

Looks like ladies do not approach Prc males.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

Since somebody mentioned that this is a sex discussion forum, so at least I should write something related, right?

I don't know what our last generation did in bed. I think if you heard somebody said we don't have foreplay during sex, it is not true.

At least for us current generation around 20+ to 30+, we do have foreplay. We know how to make our partner wet before the love making. I don't think these is some difference for that. Pussy licking, 69, hugs, kissing, licking the body all over.... Those are also what we did during sex.
We also play each other for a whole day to see how many rounds we can perform. Normally us male is the bottle neck. After cuming for a few times, we don't have the energy to make the movement, maybe because of the weakness of our waist.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

hello TS, thank you for creating this thread but honestly, i believe that this is the incorrect forum for you to ask questions about the difference chinese men from singapore and the PRC. You may want to go to another forum?

However, that said, i applaud your open minded nature in seeking feedback and even more, i applaud and am proud of our SG SBF bros here for not acting like childish losers who would scream, "fxxk off you FT thrash!" like people in many other forums would.

personally, i think the major difference b/w PRCs and SG is the attitude. I have not met many PRCs chinese men in my office, actually there are none but there are a LOT of PRC women. If the women are like the men, then i can only say that the main difference is the selfish, self-centered attitudes, the "Zi Wo" attitude. And yes, i cannot tolerate most, if not all, of my PRC female colleagues.

i will not comment on the crude and rude nature of the other PRCs in the streets because i do no think that you necessarily belong to that demographic group of slightly less educated blue collar workers.

however, i cannot understand exactly what are you seeking to find out here in a sex forum?
Old 31-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
hello TS, thank you ....

however, i cannot understand exactly what are you seeking to find out here in a sex forum?
Ok, give you an simple example.

If you are a lady, in frond of you there are two males. One is local male, the other is Prc male. Who will you pick up?

I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?
Old 31-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even thought you think these is no difference. I don't think the ladies has the same answer as you.

Actually I just feel that local ladies prefer local man to Prc male.

That's why I want to find out what makes he difference.

Maybe based on their experience, we are poor people and not well educated.
I beg to differ with your sentiment above.

We are equally poor as compared to PRC high roller downing a £130000 vintage bottle of 1869 Chateau Lafite on the spot (pun intended -双关含义-玩笑).

On a serious note, China today is no longer China of yesteryears after 3 decades of reform with rapid increase of wealth. I hope you agree with me that certain negative issues related to PRC are true and real to a certain extent, especially the manners of some PRCs as a result of rapid, sudden or inherited wealth and making some PRCs to develop a mega sense of superiority and an air of mega pride with an overweening arrogance. They no longer tolerant of criticisms as unlike in the past. I am sure many bros would agree among their fellow PRC colleagues and associates.

However I also believe that temperament and character of people are determined by the land where they are raised and with 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities (not including 2 special administrative regions - Hong Kong and Macau), there are many different backgrounds, culture characteristics and traditional habits. Importance is to bear in mind that PRCs have a set of cultures, We have another set. What is totally acceptable to PRCs may not apply to us, making them seem rude or us seem rude to PRCs.

Quote:
.....current generation around 20+ to 30+.....
Foreword: With due respect to Bro zuouz.

Again IMHO, much of the arrogance is coming from the younger generations who have no hand in making what it is China today. They merely benefitted from the hard work of their forefathers and the opportunity that was given by others. It is not wrong that PRCs are proud of their country achievements but then again who is not proud of their country achievements? I enjoy watching the parade every August 9th and enjoy receiving payouts dividends as the country prosper.

I hope each and every PRC in our country do not have this fixed mindset that we like to bash PRCs or China cos a strong China benefits not only PRCs but the whole regions including our country. We co-exist and co-explore mutual benefits including cultural exchanges, especially with PRC meimeis

Quote:
Since somebody mentioned that this is a sex discussion forum, so at least I should write something related, right?.....After cuming for a few times, we don't have the energy to make the movement, maybe because of the weakness of our waist.
Quote:
.....I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?
In the spirit of this sex forum, perhaps a refinement of social and sexual manners would be greatly appreciate by our local ladies. I don't think there is anything wrong with the waist cos China 补肾,强肾,补腰,壮阳补品 still the best! (特产,特级). Look on the bright side, you have a greater varity of pretty beautiful meimeis in your country than here and us. Cheers, IK
Old 31-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:

If you are a lady, in frond of you there are two males. One is local male, the other is Prc male. Who will you pick up?

I think most of the people will pick up the local one. This is the reason why I am asking this kind of question in this forum. What makes the difference. Are we not looking sexy or what?
ah i see.

well, this reminds me of a story a girl told me. she was in ngee ann city / takashimaya and she saw a group of very good looking guys who look like korean actor and she was attracted to them. however, once they started speaking PRC accented mandarin, she just walked away because she was turned off.

i think that many singaporean ladies would be like that because of the poor and negative image which PRCs have in Singapore like what bro Xgeenre said and like what i mentioned, the "Zi Wo" attitude of PRCs.

On top of that, apparently, even my "high class" white collar lady colleagues, do not bathe regularly and appear to have very poor personal hygiene and that image is also projected onto PRC men as well.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, a PRC lady, no matter how pretty will turn me off also. i would rather chose a "plain jane" SG girl over a gorgeous PRC girl.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jonrai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Local male will know the local culture, if you want to be one of them then it take months or maybe years to learn from us..e.g. some PRC gals married local male and they oso take time to learn our culture...Same thing will happen to us if we are abroad, we oso need sometime to adapt their life style.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Looks like ladies do not approach PRC males.
Bro, not 100% true lah.

One example is Mediacorp 当红小生- 戴阳天 is born in China.

But you see.. he is so popular among the Spore girls.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro PRC, IMHO, this statement is WRONG

The 21st century lady will pick the one with the deeper pocket, be it he is from PRC, Sinkieland, India or Africa, looks like brad pitt or wayne rooney, dick long or short... ....

Hey Bro PRC, in these days, Money talks.... louder than anything.. ... Cheers

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 31-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

not all local ladies like local guys. there are also a lot of local girls who prefer ang mos.

but back to your question. diff between a local guy and a prc guy. the way one carries himself? generally, a local guy does carry himself better in terms of his dressing and behaviour. we are more gentlemanly?

guess we know how to treat a local lady better (for the moment at least).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1