The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandoraxjxj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap View Post
Am quite doubtful this is real. She don’t even accept cash before action. It’s either transfer the full amount or no meet up.
She is a scam, I found the photos on Instagram belonging to a girl who lives in malaysia
Old 14-06-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: funwithrach

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap View Post
Am quite doubtful this is real. She don’t even accept cash before action. It’s either transfer the full amount or no meet up.
transfer full amount, high possibility is scam liao

3k = 50 piaks at GL, almost piak once a week

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 15-06-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20102 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

3k = 50 piaks at GL, almost piak once a week
3K can Do Alot Of Things

Return Upz Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-06-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xadx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.

I got scammed by her, if only I notice this thread earlier. Spreading for awareness.

Same modus operandi and same statement made. 3K paid, guy counter offer, 6K, paid 6K and said guy offer another 6K. Told her to cancel the arrangement and ask for refund. She say she flexible, just top up another 2K but i decided to cancel. Now no refunds at all, deleted chat and block, damn gek xim. Can only blame my small head.

Police report made, likely unable to recover any money.
Old 15-06-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7758 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xadx View Post
Hi Bros.

I got scammed by her, if only I notice this thread earlier. Spreading for awareness.

Same modus operandi and same statement made. 3K paid, guy counter offer, 6K, paid 6K and said guy offer another 6K. Told her to cancel the arrangement and ask for refund. She say she flexible, just top up another 2K but i decided to cancel. Now no refunds at all, deleted chat and block, damn gek xim. Can only blame my small head.

Aiyo. You too careless. That’s why I texted her to fuck off when she tried to pull a stunt on me saying as if she so hard to come by. She thought I had never see or bedded super sexy and pretty ladies before.. I had a lot and some are free as having a few fwb
Old 16-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros.

damn, how did she ask you to transfer to her?
Old 16-06-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Bank Transfer, to CIMB then DBS for subsequent, since CIMB bounced the larger sum if anybody need her tele ID, PM since she privatize her channel.
Old 16-06-2024, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bungobox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bank Transfer, to CIMB then DBS for subsequent, since CIMB bounced the larger sum if anybody need her tele ID, PM since she privatize her channel.
Oooh that's probably caused by my friend. Reported her cimb account to cimb.hahaha. u should probably report her dbs ac too. That said chances are is mule. That said, I'd hazard that she's probably an ahlian.
Did u manage to get her to send any vids or voice clips? XD
Old 16-06-2024, 05:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bungobox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oooo, what time did u bank tfer to her? I was helping a friend call up cimb and get her acct blocked some time in the evening. That said, she did send to said friend a telegram video recording. Gotta say she's quite hot hahaha. Voice cui tho. Like a kiddy lian
Old 16-06-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: funwithrach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungobox View Post
Oooo, what time did u bank tfer to her? I was helping a friend call up cimb and get her acct blocked some time in the evening. That said, she did send to said friend a telegram video recording. Gotta say she's quite hot hahaha. Voice cui tho. Like a kiddy lian
That ties up. She ask to transfer at close to 7 to her CIMB bank, and that was blocked. Same here, got a video recording of her just showered. She send 2 voice mail, both sound different and yeah like kiddy lian.
Old 16-06-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Bro if you report her bank account, technically, those banks should be able to trace who the actual user is behind right? Like they'll have her name and IC, etc
Old 16-06-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Even then, if the user behind it empty out her bank, nothing the bank can do also, oh well
Old 18-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

lesson learnt... never transfer, only COD

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 18-06-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NotMyMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Don get scammed, call the hotline also useless cos once transfer u can say bye bye, n if make police report most probably they can't do anything, furthermore is like 1k to 2k they Don bother also
Unless you're the son of Shanmucunt, then they'll take action
Old 20-06-2024, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Let's not forget this term called COD bros. It's easy to get scammed when we're thinking with the other head.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1