The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my thai milf FWB

Nice.. more please.
Old 08-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chong009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, its really hard to find such a nice FWB.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

milf means shes married right?

still married or divorced?
Old 08-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
milf means shes married right?

still married or divorced?
what lau a....u just see pic nv read ar go back to the first post n read again.

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 08-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well maintained!! But how come nipple in this Color after giving birth??
Old 08-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
addthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks for sharing here. Indeed a very nice pair of melon plus that pinkish nipples
Old 08-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiostun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your Thai FB has awesome tits bro, seems like u have same taste in big tits as I do
Have u tried fucking those tits? I swear tit-fucking is the best feeling in the world man, especially if she lets u cum in her mouth or on her face
Old 10-10-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing That nice tits
Old 10-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

very nice!!
Old 10-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cuminhole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
She is a MILF!!?

Why her nipples so lovely!
Mine is dark,,,,and ugly,,,,
Im sure yours are equally sweet. Maybe you can upload some pics for us to drool?
Old 11-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys have been busy lately, sorry for the delay. Here you go. more teasing pictures

Old 11-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
Your Thai FB has awesome tits bro, seems like u have same taste in big tits as I do
Have u tried fucking those tits? I swear tit-fucking is the best feeling in the world man, especially if she lets u cum in her mouth or on her face
I always cum in her mouth, but she loves it when I cum in her pussy. She's already reached menopause so no more kids
Old 11-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
She is a MILF!!?

Why her nipples so lovely!
Mine is dark,,,,and ugly,,,,
Your tits are lovely as well. Wish I could grab hold of them too. I'm greedy Heheheh
Old 11-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punat View Post
Hi guys have been busy lately, sorry for the delay. Here you go. more teasing pictures

Nice pair of headlights. You are a lucky man TS.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by punat View Post
Your tits are lovely as well. Wish I could grab hold of them too. I'm greedy Heheheh
Yeah you are lucky guy.. The tits looks sure look delicious, still can see signs of pink, yummy.

I was wondering if you refering to commando creamie inside? I know the feeling is shiok

Thumbs up bro, I am a milf lover too...
I did tried FLs before in the past during army days but still feel that rubber is not shiok and commercial feeling.

My exclusive young milf I loved till now, a petite milf divorcee and we partnered for many many years (entered early safe period already). I didn't tried FLs for many years, maybe I loved my exclusive milf lover and "commando + creamie" is shiok!

PS: Just sharing my view no zapping of points pls, just a silent reader sudden urge to share dark secrets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1