The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Already very kind words......An asshole dun deserve to be kind....

Dun bother whether your story is true or fake.... you are truly sick. U deserve to be f by gays in the ass a few times, put a baseball bat into your ass and dump u in the rubbish bin.
isnt this forum to talk abt matters of the heart? if you cant accept my post, u can ignore me and be angel in your own world.

how abt i pass her contact to you so u can save her?
Old 23-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
isnt this forum to talk abt matters of the heart? if you cant accept my post, u can ignore me and be angel in your own world.
Since this is a public forum, I have the right to f u for being an asshole. Same applies, u can always ignore me for being sarcastic to u.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since this is a public forum, I have the right to f u for being an asshole. Same applies, u can always ignore me for being sarcastic to u.
but reading back your post, i do agree i am an asshole. thats why my first post i already say i feel bad to dump her to face the problem herself.

just now she text me say want me to hold wedding for her before tummy gets bigger. also request me to rent a house for her and her sister.

the requests starts coming in...

anway she alreay agree to sleep with me over the weekend. hotel also booked. so i will just enjoy fucking a pregnant girl this weekend.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

anway she alreay agree to sleep with me over the weekend. hotel also booked. so i will just enjoy fucking a pregnant girl this weekend.
Continue with your fantasy, your story. I continue with my own dream too.
Old 23-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
her salary is 5M dong / mth. cant even support herself properly, let alone baby.
Hcm per capita is 5mil and non big city even lower.
She lead a different lifestyle?
Old 23-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Hcm per capita is 5mil and non big city even lower.
She lead a different lifestyle?
If u talking about per capita income... should be more than 5 mil. HCMC per capita income is about USD 5200. Which is about 9 mil VND per month. Guess we should look into lower income group. Average is about 3.5 mil per month.
Old 23-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, it is not up for us to judge you.

BUT

IMHO, karma will come back, just because bastard like ---- , girls get hurt and decide to hurt others next.

Maybe you can go do a HIV test also, maybe... maybe also positive.

Pay sex and relationship are dfifferent, so please treasure yourself, and treasure if she really love you.
Old 23-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Is S$500 sufficient in Can tho?
Old 23-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Maybe you should consider getting a PI to tail her for a while.. just to prove that she is not fucking behind your back.then decide later.
Old 23-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Maybe you should consider getting a PI to tail her for a while.. just to prove that she is not fucking behind your back.then decide later.
i wish i got time to decide. i am supposed to go enjoy my company with her tomorrow. but just now she say she want me to go hometown with her to tell her mom our marriage. she ask me to bring gold and money for her mum.

wtf the moment i hear this, my cock instantly soften.

now how much should i bring to see her mum? i need some guideline asap as i am flying tomorrow morning. wtf wtf wtf!!!
Old 23-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now for some reason i cannot marry her. you guys should have guess why. now really mixed feeling. dunno what to do sia
Quote:
now how much should i bring to see her mum?
how much? ZERO.
since in your earlier post, you say you cannot marry
Old 24-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

dont label me an asshole when she also gian fuck

Old 24-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

going to airport now. update my case when i come back :-)
Old 25-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Is S$500 sufficient in Can tho?
Depends. Can Tho has city and village, also depend on whether she has a house to stay or needs to rent a room, etc ..... You who went there knows best!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
going to airport now. update my case when i come back :-)
no photo of yr vietbu?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1