The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sea_master deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack23 View Post
Thanks for all the feedback. another one that i cant resist. What say you?

This one must cum shot on her face already
Old 28-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack23 View Post
Thanks for all the feedback. another one that i cant resist. What say you?

This kinda cock teaser face really deserved to be voliated! I will pull off her shorts, rip her panties into pieces. Tie her hands will her shorts n stuff her panties into her mouth. Fuck her cheebye hard. She wanted to moan but can't coz panties in her mouth
Old 30-10-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 30-10-2015, 02:07 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 0
user_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud of

Heard she recently lost her virginity, then became quite wild in bed. Unfortunately, she recently got drunk and kenna gangbang, woke up with no memory of who fucked her. Sad case. Rumour is that got pic and video. Hopefully someone will share.

Old 30-10-2015, 02:08 AM

user_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud of

Always told myself I must fuck her if I have the chance. Too bad I lost that chance many many years ago. Surprised to hear she was still virgin until recently.

Old 30-10-2015, 02:10 AM

All that yoga must have really been very useful. Her boyfriend who took her cherry is a lucky bastard. Too bad he now kenna cuckolded!

Old 30-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
zack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the respond guys.

Since i have some few feedback, i will post some of her again

Old 30-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlooking View Post
Heard she recently lost her virginity, then became quite wild in bed. Unfortunately, she recently got drunk and kenna gangbang, woke up with no memory of who fucked her. Sad case. Rumour is that got pic and video. Hopefully someone will share.

Really? GND look, but so happening. Must be addicted to cocks after tasting one
Old 30-10-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Really? GND look, but so happening. Must be addicted to cocks after tasting one
Dunno leh. I've always known her to be a nice sweet girl who is rather reserved. Cannot imagine her turning into a nympho.

That's why I was so shocked to hear that she kenna gangbang. Doesn't even sound like the company she would hang out with.

But the only important thing is I hope someone will share the video and pictures.
Old 30-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
SPark888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Dunno leh. I've always known her to be a nice sweet girl who is rather reserved. Cannot imagine her turning into a nympho.

That's why I was so shocked to hear that she kenna gangbang. Doesn't even sound like the company she would hang out with.

But the only important thing is I hope someone will share the video and pictures.
How do u know she kena gangbang ? I know this girl and her boyfriend ...
Old 30-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Banelement is one of the Best!Banelement is one of the Best!Banelement is one of the Best!

Bro..you know her personally? I knew her as a sweet principled girl who was really reserved too leh. Did she seriously kena GB..:O you heard it from her friends?
Old 30-10-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banelement View Post
Bro..you know her personally? I knew her as a sweet principled girl who was really reserved too leh. Did she seriously kena GB..:O you heard it from her friends?
I know hear from grapevine one la. Group of us all know her. Heard she was a little not ok lately, then word got around that she was drunk one night and woke up in the morning and realised she kenna fucked. That's all we heard also.

Hope it's not true la. But if it's true, I would really love to see the video and pics.
Old 31-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Old 31-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Old 31-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
cxyhunk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycxyhunk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
All that yoga must have really been very useful. Her boyfriend who took her cherry is a lucky bastard. Too bad he now kenna cuckolded!

whats her fb/instagram?

Last edited by cxyhunk; 26-09-2018 at 08:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1