The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
kainedeath has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: My Upstairs Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
keep this negative comments to yrself pls.
if u dont like this thread, just move on.
they hv their own interest & fetish, so do u.
respect others, then people will respect u.

seems ur Malaysian....
i have no interest in gaining respect from some sick island folks.
but i do enjoy getting on your nerves. all you cock sucking bastards. oh i'm sorry let me rephrase that. all you sick islander freaks. i wonder why god created you.

i am from malaysia. kl to be presice.....come pay me visit. if you got the balls....which i dont think any of you have

singapore should be call wuss island
Old 13-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 21
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

We have to ball to visit if you have the ball to leave down your full address here.
Old 13-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
We have to ball to visit if you have the ball to leave down your full address here.

He probably give you fake one? Why bother about key board warrior? Once he not no body reply to him, soon he will get bored and leave.

Fc Walabis
Old 14-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OmegaS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainedeath View Post
but i do enjoy getting on your nerves. all you cock sucking bastards. oh i'm sorry let me rephrase that. all you sick islander freaks. i wonder why god created you.

i am from malaysia. kl to be presice.....come pay me visit. if you got the balls....which i dont think any of you have

How about you cumin to Singapore to prove u do own balls?
Old 14-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
AdoreMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You must have had a bad upbringing
Old 14-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Don't be a keyboard warrior. Is it u hv an upset childhood? Kana stab hard into yr ashole by yr country's rapists? Pity u.

Last edited by Red_Wine; 14-03-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 14-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think he's just some random guy who wants to create some buzz here on this forum... Probably came to Singapore thinking he's some king but gOt rejected flat...
Old 14-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

Miklitov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That is why over the years your country is not improving. Still living in your own world
Old 16-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Abgalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what the fuck r you morons gonna do with her panties. eat it?
taking nude shot of girls i get it. stealing girl panties........???? what the fuck is wrong with you singaporean.
Quote:

seriously keep these comments to yourself.
i enjoyed this thread as well as the other broz here.
if you have nothing to contribute PLS SHUT UP and GET OUT
Old 21-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 13
SgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
what the fuck r you morons gonna do with her panties. eat it?
taking nude shot of girls i get it. stealing girl panties........???? what the fuck is wrong with you singaporean.
just because of your big retarded dirty malaysian mouth, i went to stalk yesteryday and waited for her to hang out her laundries for the day and got this. fyi i dont steal her panties, i borrowed it and hang it back where i found it...after i stain it. Usually thats it but today i'm uploading pics. why? because of your smelly malaysian mouth...u think u hero? u just made this worst, i think u know this woman...tried to woo her but failed rite? I dont blame her, high class top grade Singaporean women never needed worthless malaysian trash like yourself. tell all your fellow countrymen to go back to your country, we dont need EVEN ONE of you here.
Old 21-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
a_black_knight is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: My Upstairs Neighbor

Well, keyboard warrior!! What is your purpose of being here then? Aren't you reading the forum as the rest of us he regardless where we are from! If everyone post such comments then who is going to contribute to the committee! No contribution, this forum will fade away eventually. Enjoy the post and may wan keep negative comments aside! Everyone got a dark side of us if u don't u won't be here...
Old 24-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, i envy your boldness in takng the pictures and also doing what you are doing with her panties.
I also find this thread very interesting but as interesting as it, you know that it is not the right thing to do. If anyone were to get caught in here, it is only going to be you. You will be the only person to answer and not any of us.

You may think it is not an offence to put her panties back, but i can find at least 2 offences here, stalking and taking her panties.

Recently i read an ebook titled Chikan, its about molesting and groping in trains in Japan, read already cock marikita like nobody business, i also feel like doing it MRT whenever i sexy girls, but i know cannot do as it is not right.

I hope you are safe and contribute here perhaps on other topics.

Please dont mind my negative rep pts, i was not open minded before to some issues, but now im accepting it.
Old 29-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 13
SgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its a holiday, so my neighbour went for a run early in the morning and i followed and recorded her 30mins run. Cant wait to smell that sweaty bra n panty later tonite.
Old 29-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wowwwww cool more pls... thks
Old 29-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgpStalkedSlut View Post
Its a holiday, so my neighbour went for a run early in the morning and i followed and recorded her 30mins run. Cant wait to smell that sweaty bra n panty later tonite.
Upload the video bro

Will up back the following bros when I can:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1