The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11333 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Gotten the full image. Really nicely shaven pussy and inviting pose of Mrs B. So wanna feel Mrs B's tightness
Old 18-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
type from keyboard??
pm me yr email address if u interested to be a winner
Old 18-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
crop pix, commenting fans in the listing receive the full image
woot~ thx for the full image~

almost want to dive it and kiss Mrs B's pussy~
Old 18-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Woooo... sexy......... more pls!
Old 18-08-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
t_s_l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what is TFK?
typo
should be DFK(da fei kei)
Old 18-08-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

slightly different angle
Old 18-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks Mr B for the lovely full image.

If I’ve Mrs lying in my bed like this,
I would crawl slowly up beside her to snuggle
sniffing every scent that she exudes
survey every inch of her smooth skin and all the contours of her body with my hands and lips
I would pause to lock our lips playfully gently
intermittently for an intense deep wet tongue to tongue saliva slurping kiss
I would fondle and caress her wonderfully endowed breasts
suckle those dark large areolas until I sense them aroused and protruding
our bodies will remain subtly intertwined so that she too can enjoy my increasingly aroused and moist penis
My lips will continue to make gentle brushes of Mrs B
turning to a 69 position, I will slurp her labia minora / majora
I will stick my tongue as deeply as possible into her love hole before licking her clitoris until she reaches her first orgasmic shakes
Mrs B will be devouring my penis while I make a second attempt to arouse her clitoris and drink her love juices
hopefully, Mrs B would be yearning for me to thrust my fully erected penis into her warm moist tender vagina
gently deeply I’ll penetrate her vagina missionary position till I feel her cervix
I will perform a variety of thrusting speed into Mrs B
switching positions - lotus, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy
after inducing another orgasmic convulsion or more from Mrs B, I will ejaculate my love juice into Mrs B red lipped mouth so that she can lick and taste every drip of my infatuation for her
We will lay, she on me, in warm sweaty palpitating embrace
snoozing into silent contentment

Hey, I’m a lover, not a fucker

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme
Old 18-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
urbutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro ben for the full image for cropped pix.
With Mrs. Ben lying like this I can't wait to have a good taste of her pussy.
Love it!
Old 18-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 14
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Today ia not a cold day after all with my goddness Mrs B showing us her fabulous figure and of course her abalone...
Old 18-08-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5184 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Many thanks for the full image of the uncropped pix. Mrs is so sexy and her naked body with open pussy is so tempting and sexciting. How I wish I could dive into the scene naked and start to caress, kiss and lick her whole body thoroughly before I enter her pumping, stroking and cumming.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
woot~ thx for the full image~

almost want to dive it and kiss Mrs B's pussy~
Dddog tie Mr Benxmanda, then lick Mrs pussycat
Old 19-08-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Solid pic ! I can eat this abalone the whole day !!! Thanks for the xxx shower pic too. Looking forward to the front version !
Old 19-08-2021, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Eagerly waiting for it as usual…
Old 19-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Yummy every single update...
Old 19-08-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7782 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This pic look like Mrs B had just been fuck hard.

Pussy swollen and red. Wanna see Mrs B creampie pussy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1