The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Haha yeah.... Same problem.... Aiya Young should have chiong more, now old liao.... Bird bird also old liao
Old 27-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Haha yeah.... Same problem.... Aiya Young should have chiong more, now old liao.... Bird bird also old liao
actually depend on the girl....few years ago got one girl i also 2 sessions....after 1st shot, still got 20min left....so i was spooning her...and then she start teasing me with moaning sound and using her butt to rub my cock....wow i steam and wanted to go for round 2...but then times up.... so far that's the only girl who made me want to go for round 2 within an hour...
Old 27-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
actually 1 session is not that rushed cos it's 30min here. she wanted to give me 2 shots when i took 2 sessions....one in shower and then FJ in bed....but i don't think i can after 1st shot....
Quote:
same here, if i take 2 session 40mins or 60mins i cant 2nd shot. need longer time to recover unless got very good stimulation haha
Old 02-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Recently i tried drinking yomeishu (yang ming jiu in chinese) and also doing kegel exercise (5 days a week for 1 month+ already) ..... Kegel seems to be effective in helping my orgasm and yang ming jiu help me have more energy

Anyway decided to summarise those 2018 bonks that i can still remember.....some girls maybe go back already.

0843 g11
Very average bonk. Good attitude. I chose her because i found her looks kinda sweet and her attitude is good, no complains about choosing her. The reason i did not rtf is because her skills are only average and she does not have the S shape body that i like

0866a G73
Very good body, good attitude and very good sex. My biggest impression of her is how her body drove me crazy and i became like a beast ravaging her. My sperm overload and my brain shutdown. My hard cock was like a merciless scorpion stinger that kept jabbing her without mercy as i tried to penetrate her raw but she keep rejecting and physically blocking me until i dulan use condom.

Wh10 g5
Pretty face with good body..... Too bad her attitude sucks, sex was only average, tried her only once.

Wh10 g8
One of my more memorable fucks in 2018, only did her once but it was a 1 kind experience. I felt like a big shot ah beng who just win a 1 on 1 and now as the winner i get to fuck the loser gf. She gave me a sulky ai mai ai mai attitude so I gave her a rough pounding punishment until she bui tong and start to moan abit. Really memorable but not my usual style so i did not rtf. Also she dun like me to rub her FLAT ass so i purposely keep finding chance to rub her ass until she start scolding cheebye all tht but she never dare to directly scold me.

1818 G3
She used to have this quite pretty, fresh face good girl look but the last time i saw her, she kinda look more haggard.... Anyway I bonked her only once, everything average only.

1818 g8
Excellent body. Excellent sex. Excellent attitude. My biggest impression of her is that she looks kinda similar to tht famous influencer bur.qqq and how her perky bum keep hyper fucking me in doggie style until i shoot all out. WOW, very rare have this kind of sex goddess, she was the one fucking me not i fucking her. Her boobs also feels good to grab.

1818 G12
Small size petite body, boobs total sag. Session was nice, bbbj and sex all ok. My biggest impression of her is how her boobs change from yummy yummy to expired saggy once she remove her bra

1818 g13
Youthful teen, slim and petite size, fake hard boobs and nice butt. Sex was nice....My biggest impression of her is her youth and obedient attitude in bed. However i did not try anything funny so dunno how obedient she really is.....

1836 g9
Attitude is friendly but also abit siao ting tong. She is tight below and i enjoyed fucking her.... Average body and average looks, in fact she looks much better in the fish tank. My biggest impression of her is her siao ting tong-ness

2038 G2
Very good unique bbbj and good sex. Good attitude and good body. My biggest impression of her is her bbbj ! All bbbj lovers should try at least once.

24js19 G3
Milf with a solid S shape milf body and have typical milf tummy + slightly saggy boobs. Totally milf lah. Good attitude and Very Good sex....i find it easy to cum even with condom on. Her foreplay skills are only average. My biggest impression of her is how fucking cold her room is. In fact i stop visiting her after i caught a cold from her freezer like room. Not worth it to get sick so i stop visiting her....kinda miss fucking her tho.

24jm14 g4
Milf face with young boobs. Good attitude and ok skills

24jm14 g5
Milf with very average body. My biggest impression of her is that she tried very hard and attitude very good...... But her body really not my type so i never rtf.

24jm14 g7
Do i need to say more.... She is a Legend.... Shoot my cum inside all her holes, alot of great memories of fucking her raw.... After she return i went dsc for full checkup and haha relieved that everything is ok.

24jm14 G19
Tall, fair, big fake boobs and no ass. She gives a very good full service foreplay and i enjoyed my cim shoik shoik in her mouth while she slowly suck suck. She is like a obedient slut. My biggest impression of her is her CIM.

24jm14 g20
Everything is nice. My biggest impression of her is... well nothing much... she is Nice in everything but outstanding in nothing. If you like her looks then go ahead and give her a try.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 02-01-2019 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tttbosweeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Geylang Wanderer

Thanks for sharing your good experience well shared with gl gals thanks once again..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
24jm14 g7
Do i need to say more.... She is a Legend.... Shoot my cum inside all her holes.... After she return i went dsc for full checkup and haha relieved that everything is ok.
Same bro, her asshole and pussy don't know mix the cum of how many man xD I also DSC clear 3months after she left. It is girls like her that convince me that STIs actually very hard to transmit. She practically raw everyone and their grandfather but she finish her 2 years stint. And not just normal raw, anal raw and all shoot inside also she avoid detection of STI by AV. Not sure if she sebei heng or got some secret.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Recently i tried drinking yomeishu (yang ming jiu in chinese) and also doing kegel exercise..... Kegel seems to be effective in helping my orgasm and yang ming jiu help me have more energy

Anyway decided to summarise those 2018 bonks that i can still remember.....some girls maybe go back already.

0843 g11
Very average bonk. Good attitude.

0866a G73
Very good body, good attitude and very good sex. My biggest impression of her is how her body drove me crazy and i became like a beast ravaging her. My sperm overload and my brain shutdown. My hard cock was like a merciless scorpion stinger and i kept trying to penetrate her raw but she keep rejecting and physically blocking me until i dulan use condom.

Wh10 g5
Pretty face with good body..... Too bad her attitude sucks, sex was only average, tried her only once.

Wh10 g8
One of my more memorable fucks in 2018, only did her once but it was a 1 kind experience. I felt like a big shot ah beng who just win a 1 on 1 and now im fucking my opponet ah lian gf. She gave me a sulky ai mai ai mai attitude so I gave her a rough pounding punishment until she bui tong and start to moan abit. Really memorable but not my usual style so i did not rtf. Also she dun like me to rub her FLAT ass so i purposely keep finding chance to rub it until she start scolding cheebye all tht but she never dare to directly scold me.

1818 G3
She used to have this quite pretty, fresh face good girl look but the last time i saw her, she kinda look more haggard.... Anyway I bonked her only once, everything average only.

1818 g8
Excellent body. Excellent sex. Excellent attitude. My biggest impression of her is that she looks kinda similar to tht famous influencer bur.qqq and how her perky bum keep hyper fucking me in doggie style until i shoot all out. WOW, very rare have this kind of sex goddess. Her boobs also feels good to grab.

1818 G12
Small size petite body, boobs total sag. Session was nice, bbbj and sex all ok. My biggest impression of her is how her boobs change from yummy yummy to expired saggy once she remove her bra

1818 g13
Youthful teen, slim and petite size, fake hard boobs and nice butt. Sex was nice....My biggest impression of her is her youth and obedient attitude in bed. However i did not try anything funny so dunno how obedient she really is.....

1836 g9
Attitude is friendly but also abit siao ting tong. She is tight below and i enjoyed fucking her.... Average body and average looks, in fact she looks much better in the fish tank. My biggest impression of her is her siao ting tong-ness

2038 G2
Very good unique bbbj and good sex. Good attitude and good body. My biggest impression of her is her bbbj ! All bbbj lovers should try at least once.

24js19 G3
Milf with a solid S shape milf body and have typical milf tummy + slightly saggy boobs. Totally milf lah. Good attitude and Very Good sex....i find it easy to cum even with condom on. Her foreplay skills are only average. My biggest impression of her is how fucking cold her room is. In fact i stop visiting her after i caught a cold from her freezer like room. Not worth it to get sick so i stop visiting her....kinda miss fucking her tho.

24jm14 g4
Milf face with young boobs. Very Good attitude and ok skills

24jm14 g5
Milf with very average body. My biggest impression of her is that she tried very hard and attitude very good...... But her body really not my type so i never rtf.

24jm14 g7
Do i need to say more.... She is a Legend.... Shoot my cum inside all her holes.... After she return i went dsc for full checkup and haha relieved that everything is ok.

24jm14 G19
Tall, fair, big fake boobs and no ass. She gives a very good full service foreplay and i enjoyed my cim shoik shoik in her mouth while she slowly suck suck. She is like a obedient slut. My biggest impression of her is her cim.

24jm14 g20
Everything quite good. My biggest impression of her is... well nothing much... she is OK in everything but outstanding in nothing. If you like her looks then go ahead and give her a try.

bro how long u do kegel a day to see d result, i tried yomeishu before but abit too heaty for my body so stopped.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttbosweeno View Post
Thanks for sharing your good experience well shared with gl gals thanks once again..
Thxs hope to hear about ur bonks too

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Same bro, her asshole and pussy don't know mix the cum of how many man xD I also DSC clear 3months after she left. It is girls like her that convince me that STIs actually very hard to transmit. She practically raw everyone and their grandfather but she finish her 2 years stint. And not just normal raw, anal raw and all shoot inside also she avoid detection of STI by AV. Not sure if she sebei heng or got some secret.
Dsc was able to detect gonorrhea and another forgot wad std on me on 2 seperate occasions.... The first was i raw a ml and had itchy dick tip.... The gonorrhea was from a geylang girl....

G7 i believe she did something to her oil. Did u notice that for bbbj she will also spread alot of oil on ur dick first then she suck. Her oil really used on everything. I guess maybe she put something to give the oil a sterilising effect

Also this kind of raw girl, maybe she already eating the anti hiv pills beforehand so thats why she dare to raw
Old 02-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
bro how long u do kegel a day to see d result, i tried yomeishu before but abit too heaty for my body so stopped.
Lol i do it 5 days a week for 1 month + already
Old 02-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol i do it 5 days a week for 1 month + already
seems like i need to learn from u n start too. with age my performance really getting worse u do abt 5mins each session/daily ?
Old 02-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe she already eating the anti hiv pills beforehand
got such thing one meh...
Old 02-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
got such thing one meh...
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

Pre-exposure drug. I remember reading somewhere its quite expensive. Definitely worth it if the user is a sex-provider that fucks raw all the time :P
Old 02-01-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
GODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing bro, but play raw in geylang, really chiong man
Old 03-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
seems like i need to learn from u n start too. with age my performance really getting worse u do abt 5mins each session/daily ?
I minimum squeeze 20 times and hold 5 secs each time, after tht rest of the day i juz do afew squeeze here n there

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

Pre-exposure drug. I remember reading somewhere its quite expensive. Definitely worth it if the user is a sex-provider that fucks raw all the time :P
Yes, this is the drug, but i think they buy theirs from thailand and maybe cheaper there. Anyway all this is just speculation, who knows whether they got really eat anot. raw remains dangerous, the potential risk of getting hiv is still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODofKing View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, but play raw in geylang, really chiong man
Yes different people different mind set. If you are safety conscious then u best stick to geylang girls, they are cleaner and safer then internet fl, massage, ktv, go jb, etc etc. But even safety conscious geylang girls will be exposed to cum in her pussy when customer force or customer play trick and take out condom without the girl knowing, or condom break or condom slip off and the sperm spill out.... Etc etc

Anyway geylang got regular check up la
Old 09-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I minimum squeeze 20 times and hold 5 secs each time, after tht rest of the day i juz do afew squeeze here n there
Bro you should start a thread on this topic. Many bros wanna know how to improve our volume and stamina.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1