The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoctorcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I have a penile implant - ED final solution

My profile:

40+, gym user, single, Geylang cheongster, PES A Infantry, working in healthcare and have a personal trainer license.

Pills don't work anymore, ED since born, but pills helped till 40+. When 1 pill failed, I double-pill, worked for a while, then double-pill also fail.

Injections I don't like and don't want. I wanted a solution to end it all. Being a cheongster, I want to have my fun.

Purpose of this post: giving u bros info that is very hard to find or impossible to find online and sharing my own experience.

Fact: A lot of people when they are unhappy about their penile implant, they DO NOT post online. Which means that whatever you read online is likely to be written by people with good experiences with their implants.

I will tell u the good and the bad.

Before you post any questions for me, I suggest you get some basic knowledge via Google and Youtube first.

I am trying to keep this post as short as possible; easier to read.

Other great sources of info:

1. https://www.franktalk.org
2. youtube: all videos by Dr. Jonathan Clavell on implants
3. Reddit

1. Firstly, find the best doc you can find.

My doc is Dr Ronny Tan. https://urology.com.sg/dr-ronny-tan/ You want your penis and balls in the best hands. This is not a simple circumcision. I am also circumcised.

2. Not everyone is a suitable candidate

First bombshell: Doc will need to ultra-sound and do blood test and interview you. If you have diabetes, you are at a higher risk of infection (infection is a BIG concern; explained below)

Doc will run through many other options (pills, devices, injections) with you before you decide on implant surgery.

Pray that you are a suitable candidate for implant, otherwise you will have to stick to pills, devices, injections.

3. Which brand/model of implant is the best?

You will have to do your own research at:

https://www.franktalk.org
Youtube
Reddit

Mine is the Coloplast Titan. I am very happy with mine and my doc.

4. Super painful on Day 1 and 2 of the surgery.

I consider myself a tough guy. The pain on Day 1 is probably one of my most painful moments in life. IMO, If you are allergic to NSAIDs, you will have a very hard time.

5. Week 1

Expect a lot of pain. Aleve (Naxproxen) over the counter works very well for me. If you cannot stand constant pain, discuss medication options with your doc. If you are scared of pain, forget about getting an implant.

Sleeping will be painful too, unless you sleep fully on your back. If you sleep on your tummy, I think you can forget about getting an implant (explained below).

A lot of swelling in dick, balls and lower abdomen (where the saline reservoir is)

6. Week 2

For gym addicts like me, I tried going to gym day 9 after op. Not recommended if you don't know your body, skip all exercises that requires core. You DO NOT want to get a hernia. Do not engage core for bench press.

7. Week 3

Your mind will play tricks on you. You will keep worrying about your girth and length. Don't worry; what's done is already done. You can only control things that you can control. Don't think and worry too much. Because there is a LOT more to fear in Week 4 to 6 LOL.

Work: If your job is not physical or don't need to walk, then day 9 - 11, you probably can work (with painkillers of course).

If your work is physical, you probably can work from day 15 onward, but of course lah, be careful of hernia and you should know your own job's intensity, always better to take more work leave and heal more. You DO NOT want to go back to the operating room.

Circumstances that you need to go back to operating room:

a. Most scary: infection. If you have diabetes or any condition that causes you to get infections easily, you need to be very careful. Infection that cannot be cleared via meds = RE-DO surgery. Please go read up. I think it's like 2% and the chances of getting infected for re-surgery is even higher.

b. The pump and release device "climb" up into your pelvis/abdominal and you totally cannot find them. This is very unlikely to happen IF your surgeon is good. Your surgeon will also explain to you the drawbacks of having it TOO low in the scrotum. (Basically it will interfere with your daily activities a lot more)

8. Week 6 - 8

Your doc should teach you how to use the pump and release button. BE VERY VERY PATIENT in learning. It will be frustrating, regardless of which model you choose. You MAY need to see your doc a few times to learn how to inflate and deflate.

My experience with Coloplast Titian: Very easy to inflate. Very hard to deflate in first 2 weeks of learning, simply because it's "very hard" to find the button. You HAVE to trust your doc, if doc tells you device is working, that means you need a LOT more practice when learning deflation. From what I know, the AMS700 is easier to deflate BUT very hard to inflate. My experience: Once you get the knack of deflating the Coloplast, you'll know how to do it forever. In short, I love mine.

Twice during week 6 - week 7, I failed to deflate and freaked out because I can't go to work with full boner. My recommendation is simple; choose a good daily cycling time, ensure you have enough time to "explore", rest and try to deflate.

9. Pain is normal till week 6 (and maybe even longer); you will have good days and bad days. You'll gradually eat less and less painkillers.

10. Cost

Around 45K, including many appointments with your doc at various stages. Consultation, Assessment, post-op, learning how to use pump and release, checking on your healing process, etc.

11. You become a Shower

You will stop being a Grower. The implant, EVEN if deflated, takes up space in your dick. Also, it will not be 100% deflated after you press the release button, read that again. This is NORMAL and expected. Youtube shows actual men inflating and deflating their implant. Take note of how the deflated dick looks.

I had to get new underwear. Check departmental stores that usually sell to expats. Usually they have underwear for guy with bigger package. You may have to get new pants too. Maybe you can't wear tight jeans anymore.

I have a smaller dick so my dick is like 20% erect ALL the time, with tip pointing down at 5 o'clock position ALL the time. (When inflated, it's 3 o'clock aka horizontal.)

Yes, your hands can feel the 2 silicone semi-deflated tubes if you squeeze your dick.

12. Sex

I was able to have sex on week 5 but it will differ from man to man. It goes without saying: The first few times will be difficult (since you are still learning how to inflate and deflate) and sex will feel different at first. Take your time, things WILL get better. Your body needs time to adapt to the device. By week 7, I was having the best sex of my life, focusing on having fun without ever having to worry that dick will ever go limp. After you cum, the dick is still rock hard.

13. Check if you have cold glans problem too. If your ED is so severe that your penis glans DO NOT get engorged with stimulation, the implant will solve your erection problem BUT WILL NOT solve your the glans problem. If you can cum before the surgery, you can cum after the surgery too and vice versa.

Watch this video:

14. If I had a choice, what would I have done differently?

Nothing. It was generally smooth if you are patient. BUT lotsa credit to great work by my Doc and clinic, and lots of good info from www.franktalk.org.

-

I am trying to keep this post as short as possible but I will add info if needed.

Questions?
Ask here so I can share knowledge with all. But if you really have Private questions, you can dm me or the easier way: Telegram, my handle: (At)FirstPlayerSingapore. I am not paid ah, so please don't expect fast replies.

If you find the above useful, up my points.

Last edited by Doctorcat; 01-07-2024 at 04:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1