The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Naomisle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New CD out the closet!

I have been dressing for over 10 years now and only recently decided to come out only to the bros online. In the early years, i would only dress up and walk out late close to midnight and take midnight trains/bus rides while avoiding any contact as much as possible. It was such a free-ing experience being in a female persona and dressing up in pretty dresses.

I’ll keep the story of my early years for other time.

So after coming out to bros on dating sites, i was so happy that i got so many DMs to meet and compliments that i never expected. I have always been an introvert and a very shy person. Stepping out to meet another person was huge for me. Otherwise, all these years, I’ve been dressing up and even when turned on, i would finish myself.. alone. Thats sad isnt it.

Came the day, where i decided to choose someone who is most convincing and convenient. To be honest, the first time it was so terrifying that i needed it to be convenient where i could maybe run to somewhere safe if anything happened.

I went to do my make up and get prepared. Since its the first outing, i have to dress to impress right? So i chose a more luscious hairdo (wig) with a maxi dress (if you guys dont know, its ankle length). It was my favourite maxi dress out of all - white base with pink floral patterns - most important of all, it was low-cut. Putting on the last bit of accessories and off i went to the meeting spot.

It was so exhilarating and nervous at the same time going out. In all the anxiety, i actually enjoy when i get thirsty eyes looking my way as it kind of assures my presentation as a lady.

He was already there waiting at the carpark to pick me up. As i was approaching, i took small little steps, i could feel my heart pounding, then i thought, i hope thats not the only thing that is going to take any pounding tonight.

From a distance, i saw only a guy standing outside his car seemingly waiting for somebody. I knew it would be him. I slowly walked over and i saw his eyes lit up when i caught his attention.

“Are you naomi?”. I just nodded as i was still self-conscious of my voice. We then hopped in the car with my heart beating the fastest ever possible.

“You look so pretty!”. These words although superficial helped calm me down abit as i was worried if he would think i am passable. “Thanks..” was the first word i uttered, hoping he would not mind my voice.

He reached out to hold my hand and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I looked super calm on the outside but my mind was in utter chaos. I didnt fight it, and held my waist to bring me closer and planted another kiss on my LIPS! I could feel myself flushing all over and i melted like there’s no muscle fiber ever existed in my body. It was such a turn-on that i cant resist. Soon, our lips parted and i could feel his tongue trying to invade every inch of my mouth. Our tongues wrestled as he pulled my head closer to his and without knowing, i was already led midway between the driver and passenger seat.

I lost my balance and had to stick my hand out on the other side to ensure i dont slip during this moment. My hand was now on his thigh. It was at this moment, i am completely defenceless. He moved his hands down to my boobs and started kneading them. I stopped to ask if we should go to somewhere more secluded and as i was asking, a car drove by. So we got back into our seats and he drove off.

As he drove off, he left his hand on my thigh stroking up and down. Btw, thats such a turn-on. I thought you’d only get that in dramas.

We arrived at a very secluded carpark where it was dimly lit and it seemed like there was completely no one else. Without hesitation when parked, he just stretched over and started eating my face out. I was met with such passion that i couldnt help it but to hug his head and bring it in further.

I was so engrossed with the face eating, that i didnt pay attention to his wandering hands that the straps of my dress was already at my elbow. As he brought his head down, he gave me kisses and licks that i would tremble at every wet touch of his tongue. My bra was pulled down as he plant his lips on my nipples, twirling and sucking on it. His hands seem to be an independent entity, start unzipping my dress, ensuring that I would be naked at the end of his adventure with my nipples.

It was my first romp and it is already becoming an absolute core memory.

By now, my dress is already at my waist. With the other hand he propped my waist up and slip my dress off revealing a dusty pink lace g string. He gave one last lick to my nipple, and with all his strength, carried me over albeit a little clumsily onto his lap like a little girl in her daddy’s arms. I could feel his hard rod underneath my ass. His hands still all over me as he whispered into my ears, “you smell so good”.

I didnt know i could reach such a state of femininity before this. As he shift my g string to the side, he slid his finger into my hole without any resistance, i took it all in. I was moaning so hard like your schoolgirl jav now. He then told me that he’d like to continue at the back of his car. He opened the door and i got out first, with only a tiny piece of cloth covering me at the bottom. Following me out, he held onto my waist and open the door for me. After getting in, he pulled down his pants and underwear showing that veiny stick that has been poking at my butt.

Getting in and closing the door behind him, i knew the first thing i wanted was to taste his manhood. I knelt down on the carpet floor and told him, “can you please feed me?”. He replied smiling, “of course baby”. Arranging my hair behind me, i went down, holding onto his rod, with all my eagerness, i engulfed his dick in my mouth. It was already so wet with pre-cum that it tasted so amazing and savoury. Of course, being the gentleman he is, held onto my hair for me and started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. Teasing his tip with my tongue, he was twitching so nicely. I was already dripping with wetness all over my mouth and with tearful eyes he asked me to look up, so i did. He gently pull my head in to give him a deep throat. With the weak and passionate eyes, i sucked all of the liquid and swallowed it down.

We lowered the seats at the front so we had more space and i took some spit to lubricate my hole. I climbed onto him and slowly sat down on his shaft. He just slipped all the way in and i was in ecstasy. I was enjoying every bit of his dick pulsing while i riding. I was facing the emptiness of the carpark hoping no cars would appear as surely i would be spotted with a bare chest going up and down. My face was grabbed yet again to be devoured.

I felt two hands grabbed onto my butt as he thrusted it all in. Lifting me up, he flipped me down onto the back seat and he knelt before me now. Positioning his dick right at the entrance of my hole, grabbed on to my ass cheeks again and pull me in. I was actually really impressed with how i was manhandled, in a really gentle yet sensual manner. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in for another DFK.

I believe now the car would be like a 4D ride rocking back and forth.

He peeled away for a short moment and said that he wants to shoot his shot all over me but before that he wants me to cum on his dick and be reinserted back in. I loved his dick up my arse and he just kept drilling me non-stop. It was hitting the gspot so well.

I was about to cum and he could feel it, he quickly pull out his dick and i pointed mine all over his dick as i quiver while cumming. Not wanting to waste a min, the car door was opened and he directed my ass to face out the door. He stood there and started lubing me up with my cum and slide it in again.

It was so exciting being butt naked and getting f in the open. “You have a really round butt!”. My mind was in a blur and I was just in an esctatic daze. He went faster and faster and i could feel his dick throbbing. Before i know it, he pulled out and came all over my butt and even getting all over my underwear.

We cleaned up with some tissue and sat in the back seat to chill. I put both up my legs on him and leaned in for a long kiss...

This was the start of an adventure, i cant stop.

Boys hit me up if you like at kik - hazelsle. My inbox is full
Old 21-06-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TiffanniDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New CD out the closet!

wow. that is a very hot story! admire your bravery. and i'm sure it must be very, very exciting when it was happening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1