The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local FL Hody

Hody available from 1pm to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ
Old 01-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

Hody is having her big auntie. Will be back here soon. Will update here in the forum regarding her status.

TQ
Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 AM
lordmorgoth

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Local FL Hody

Hi guys. I've tried Hody and she's damn good in bj. Her voice effect is good too. Can do lot's of position. It's really worth it. Thanks to bro Tim.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available from 1pm to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ
Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

TQ
Old 09-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

TQ
Old 10-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available from 1pm to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for boooking.

TQ
Old 10-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody has extend her booking till 10pm tonite, so bros here who wishes to have her service.PM me your available timing for booking.

TQ
Old 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

FR by fat_bastard at another forum

This is the FR on Hody

Feeling bore anh horny at home, check my phone, saw TIM number so decided to give him a call as who is available.He reply Hody available so i quickly get a room at the specific location that he said. Sms him room number. 5mins, hody arrived.

We have a smoke before proceed to shower, she wash me clean and play with me didi during the shower to make it hard. The she do some rubba rubba on her in the bathroom and the she used her 35c neh neh to rub rub me and my didi. After that she procceed to to kneel down and do a bbbj on me.I can say here BBBJ is the best that I have encountered. She will suck and lick it raw for at least 30 minutes.Non-stop action, fast and furious, at the same time shaking me, till i cum a lot out into her mouth.

Then she proceed to wash her mouth with listerine.Wash me and herself up. We took a rest, have another stick, then proceed to another round.

We have a long and passionate french, then she give me a good catbath from top to the bottom, sucking my nipples real hard and feeling the tickle. Then she give me another blow which i almost cim again. Quickly as her to stop. Cap me. I proceeded to pump her like crazy in the missionary position and later we worked through a range of other positions from doggie to woman-on-top to spoon and finally back to missionary before i offload at that position.

Below are my ratings for her:
Looks: 6.5/10 ( CFM face, damn wild and horny)
Body: 7/10 (Relatively slim-many tattoos)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C cup)
BBBJ: 10/10 (one of the best i encounter)
CIM: Yes!! I unloaded a lot at her mouth
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (One word: wet, wet,wet!!!)
Frenching: Allowed
GF feeling: Yes
Damage: $150 2hr 2 shot(room and cap on my own) + tips

Thanks bro T.I.M for another good intro. Will consider a RTF.
A gem not to be missed, must try especially her bbbj.( is really out of the world)

Please refer to the link below for reference:
http://www.+++-kong.com/phorum/index.php?topic=8796.60
Old 11-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available from 12pm to 9pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ
Old 15-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
takemylength deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 3rd post this week....it's been a fast and furious entry to the SBF, but it just keeps getting better. PM'd Tim who arranged a session for me with Hody. After a long delay waiting for a room and even longer waiting for Hody, she turned up. I was already showered and wearing a towel, and as soon as I opened the door, the tent went up!

Agreed with pretty much all of the posts here - she's no real looker, but cute enough. Her tattoos though are far from a turn off - she looks really hot naked, and has a real CFM look that I haven't seen for some time.

As soon as she slipped off the towel, she was all over me on the bed - licking and sucking my nipples, frenching me, and then she moved down below to give my old chap a great servicing. In terms of technique, she has a great variation in the BJ department - she'll take the head in her mouth and suck like there's no tomorrow...then she'll deep throat....all the time staring you in the face. She let her saliva drip out of her mouth onto my cock, and that was a huge turn on...watching her suck and slurp, and it was a great sensation.

I only had a 1hr session, and so as much as I wanted to CIM, I let her cap me, and she rode me like a monster! She really loves sex this girl - you can just tell. Watching her ride me cowgirl was awesome - the sight of this young thing tattooed from neck to waist riding up and down. She's a really good, passionate and wild screw - at one stage she was grabbing me around the neck as if trying to strangle me....not a huge fan of that, but I reckon she's into it. Moans a hell of a lot...once I flipped her into missionary she was also cumming, and moaning REALLY loudly. I had to put my fingers into her mouth just to shut her up a little bit!! She's incredibly tight, and so I was cumming in no time...a lot quicker than I normally manage!

She told me "I got a surprise for you"...and having read the other posts I knew what was coming - she whipped off the cd and sucked my little brudder dry....so sensitive as i'd just spent my wad.....feeling was sensational!

Overall a great experience - worth returning for the BBBJ alone, and next time I do hope to spray my love juice all over this girls face....i'm sure she'll take it

Thanks very much bro' TIM - delays were a little frustrating, but well worth it in the end! As soon as I am able, will up points!

Would heartily recommend to all other punters out there - tattoos to me normally says "dirty", and boy - this girl definitely fits the bill!

Looks: 6.5/10 (CFM face, cute, and looks great sucking on my knob)
Body: 7/10 (Little bit of puppy fat, but great body, and I luuurve the tattoos)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (C cup apparrently, but looks a bit smaller - nice tho)
BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best)
CIM: Not tried, but she definitely does it....will suck you dry afterwards anyway!
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10 (Very tight, and very wet)
Frenching: Allowed
GF feeling: Absolutely - if your GF is a sex-starved filthy beast of a girl!
Old 22-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shawn6699 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

is she still on?
where has she gone..?
Old 22-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

i dun think she is available. i miss her bbbj too.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 10-06-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kukuboy is Cool - loads of Potential

nice info guys!
Advert Space Available