The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
kenonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Workplace Fun and Date Ideas

Hi bros!

Need suggestions and advice. I work a night job with some really hot women, and I know if I am willing to spend the money I can have sex with them, no problem. But being the stingy bastard I am, I'd rather try to seduce them. So I have a couple of questions:

1) When the hottest woman in the place goes to our break area and loudly proclaims she is tired, what is a good response if I want to connect with her? I have tried offering her food, drink, whatever. Doesn't seem to connect.

2) I am thinking of dating one of the other staff out in the daytime. Any suggestions for a good movie? Preferably Chinese.

Impt - these ladies don't speak English, and I am very bad at my Chinese. So I cannot count on fast talk or the usual game. That said, if I don't succeed I am always cool with paying for sex with the professionals, so I am just trying my luck at this new field.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Re: Workplace Fun and Date Ideas

Pls share where you work and whether there are openings haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1