The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jaws6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko666 View Post
Thanks PeePeeBro for many good reco, been getting a lot of good lobangs from him! Quick to reply as well so I managed to visit DotDot on the same day.

True to the reviews, she's a petite cute girl whose looks you won't reject. When I find her she's not taking any customers for fj as she is having irritation after shaving, which I'm totally okay as fj is not my thing as well. Polite for her to inform customers before hand as well. Sweet girl who does her best to please. I went there for bj so skip the massage completely. Unlike people who generally give a half-fuck blowjob for 3-5 mins then go back to stroking you, DotDot took her sweet time to blow me for almost 15 mins. I'm just lying there while she enjoy sucking me like a lollipop.

As I usually like to enjoy 2 shots, she even obliged to doing it for me when she didn't have to. This result in her giving me hj for almost 30 minutes in total, but she didn't complain at all throughout, which doesn't spoil your mood unlike some ML who will keep rushing you and asking you to faster cum. Her arms were defo sore but she didn't whine about it. We even overran the time by 10 minutes. For other things, YMMV.

Some people don't like the curtain joints, but I love it. Especially when DotDot starts moaning while licking and blowing you, and everyone can hear. Just enjoy the thrill of it, especially when you know someone is in the next curtain 5m away and can hear you enjoying yourself while he isn't getting similar service from his ML. Overall quite a steal for entrance and tip as well.

Oh ya, she forgot I wanted BJ so after the first shot, she even came into the toilet to help me shower and wash the oil off before we proceed with the second shot, so super worth the trip to find her.

Thanks Bro PeePee again for the good lobang!
Hi bro, can share? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP along geylang rd

can share the contact?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1