The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Let's just say I travel for sex....
This 20 year old has natural D cups.
Vey pretty.
Slim with zero excess fats with huge firm perky tits...
Fucked her RAW....
Not a maid.

Sure from Thai
Old Today, 05:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don’t use clone, people know who u are, got balls we meet, give u my address again blk 339 clementi ave 5, no balls to come.

Useless guys use so many clone attack me. I’m getting to u. Can’t tahan

How’s ur prositute Thai wife still fucking around and it bastard daughter already 16yrs old can give guys to fuck.
What does this have to do with screwing maids? Please screw a maid and contribute something from the encounter.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What does this have to do with screwing maids? Please screw a maid and contribute something from the encounter.
The boss has spoken. Will this forum be more quiet? Hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

3/4 of the beginning post is still one of my fav thread to read...after that I have lost interest to read any more. Only to check once a while and see if any one posted any photo of those I upped before. That's all.

Yesterday meet up with one of my regular. She told me no need to bring tissue after I come, she will suck and swallow me dry. Once I release every load inside her mouth, she will continue to suck and clean around the head with her mouth, not a drop was wasted....very shiok.

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1627 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's just say I travel for sex...
Not a maid.
Travel for sex is somehow luck for me,
1 from BKK, 1 pkt cig and some whisky from 7/11
1 from Phi, breakfast with me in the hotel
(Both happened April 2024)

The phi one still in contact, so many sex chat and ask me when be back, let me do everything...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old Today, 08:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13766 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Sure from Thai
Yes. Issan
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Boss, who is the problem person? I never disturb him. I post every photo he go something to say. He only just talk no contribution.
Ask him post some photo of maid lah.

U can see how many nick his using to attacking me. I do nothing.
I have meetup then will post some photo.
Old Today, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
Hahah!!! That mentally challenged nincompoop zap Lor. As if points can exchange good taste for girls. Look at his post and girl standard even the cleaner also look better than those he screw. I think he is a pathetic sad fuck who needs to pay for the lowest grade
I've put him on ignore list ago. Producing a lot of irrelevant noise...
Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Let's just say I travel for sex....
This 20 year old has natural D cups.
Vey pretty.
Slim with zero excess fats with huge firm perky tits...
Fucked her RAW....
Not a maid.

She has a very very nice set of tits. Hope you made her feel every inch of your dick and then some👍🏻
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Travel for sex is somehow luck for me,
1 from BKK, 1 pkt cig and some whisky from 7/11
1 from Phi, breakfast with me in the hotel
(Both happened April 2024)

The phi one still in contact, so many sex chat and ask me when be back, let me do everything...

How did u connect with them bro?
Dating apps?
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
I've put him on ignore list ago. Producing a lot of irrelevant noise...
Haha yeah precisely , but why should we ignore such crap when it’s polluting the whole thread. He saying clones attacking him with his delusion and very sick mind . Sammyboy also know whether it is true or not . He is a clown in everyone eyes
He can’t take other comments and behave like a retard. Should just eliminate such idiot
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Loser clone, where is ur 4 landed property for rental? Talk only ah. If u are rich u are rich.

Those loser like u will act rich. If u don’t have and act rich people found out u are a disgrace.

This is the last I reply u. Loser
Just because u poor and fuck ugly
Maid other bros cannot be richer than you? What kind of nonsense you spouting about ?
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just because u poor and fuck ugly
Maid other bros cannot be richer than you? What kind of nonsense you spouting about ?
Don’t talk cock, no money act rich. What the fuck u good at? Nothing, just talk and talk.

Meet me once I will never come to sbf. If u dare

U want be gone right I will if u meet me once, so u can be boss at and and be king f talking cock.
U will always be a loser
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don’t talk cock, no money act rich. What the fuck u good at? Nothing, just talk and talk.

Meet me once I will never come to sbf. If u dare

U want be gone right I will if u meet me once, so u can be boss at and and be king f talking cock.
U will always be a loser
Dun even dare leave number and unit number wanna meet whom? Haha all bros here know u are balless loser . That’s all your level is. While I making big bucks u still trying to figure out where to find 100 dollar to fuck ugly maid . Loser always loser
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun even dare leave number and unit number wanna meet whom? Haha all bros here know u are balless loser . That’s all your level is. While I making big bucks u still trying to figure out where to find 100 dollar to fuck ugly maid . Loser always loser
I offer to leave sbf if u meet me u also don’t want. So what u want? Talk and talk

I tell u me and u will never have peace. Got balls meet. I let u put place and time lah.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1