The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beo crescent

Last time got one Susan in deluxe. Slim amd petite. Not bad. I think she moved to elsewhere liao. At one point in time, deluxe is full of ex Wei Spa MLs lol
Old 18-06-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Grand Ah Kong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Beo Crescent (Deluxe Spa)

Wonder good to try thier promotion.

Deluxe Spa massage Promotion
for 1-30 June:
$108 for 90 mins/
$128 for 120 mins for hot oil/hot
stone/lymph/ bubble 3-in-1 massage;
$38 for 30 mins for Shoulder &
Neck massage
$58 for 60mins Chinese massage.
Any 90 mins massage get free
Scrub/Gua Sha/ Cupping/Ear Picking/
Ear Candling.
Old 22-06-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4754 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
the shop directly in front of deluxe caught my attention. tight white polo T top, most are MILFs, shall try next weekday.
i tried this earlier this week. just beside a hardware store.

in summary, don't waste time. curtained joint but ML refuses to draw the curtain, citing that regulation (this is a BS for those who knows) and then when I asked why I can't have those 'room' inside (i was allocated just beside), the ML lame reason was, oh it is for customer who book 2 or more hours then they will have more privacy. the last straw was when i asked, since when the regulation disallow drawing of curtain, she then said, oh... because i told the basis package, if i upgrade to slightly higher package, she can close the curtain slightly more.

immediately, i told her, let's stop the massage and told her that the shop is rubbish and walked out.
Old 22-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
xiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to behold

There is one massage shop call t*** H**** at indus road area.

Go find... only 3 blocks there hehe.
Old 22-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i tried this earlier this week. just beside a hardware store.

in summary, don't waste time. curtained joint but ML refuses to draw the curtain, citing that regulation (this is a BS for those who knows) and then when I asked why I can't have those 'room' inside (i was allocated just beside), the ML lame reason was, oh it is for customer who book 2 or more hours then they will have more privacy. the last straw was when i asked, since when the regulation disallow drawing of curtain, she then said, oh... because i told the basis package, if i upgrade to slightly higher package, she can close the curtain slightly more.

immediately, i told her, let's stop the massage and told her that the shop is rubbish and walked out.
Happen to me also , same as you . Same excuse, even though she was alone in the shop. Went 10ish abt closing time, other MLs must have knocked off from work.
Old 01-07-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4754 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Providing my FR on deluxe house.

verdict : photos are all heavily ps. easily +10 yrs from what you see from the photos. Made booking based on their WC photo, and when the ML comes in, totally another person, all MLs whom i saw at the counter easily look 30s and above.

skip at all cost. paid a tuition fee and regret.
Old 01-07-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
puffp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nearby tai thong got big boobs
Old 01-07-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffp View Post
Nearby tai thong got big boobs
Tai thong a bit far from beo crescent
Old 01-07-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

around this area, my 2 cents are:
1. Go to TB/Outram/Bukit Merah. grab there, still got change
2. Spas around here, Deluxe, Tang don't justify their pricing. Either fake photo or sky high pricing ($68 for entrance). Not sure why the entrance so high for under HDB block.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1